"Yeah. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Are you spending the night at my house?" It was Friday and we had planned on having a sleepover.

   "Yeah. Would it be okay if we met my partner at Malties around 7, though? I told him I'd meet him, so he can take Luke for the night and-" I stopped her.

     "Wait. Who's Luke?" She pointed to the baby doll.

      "Our son. You haven't named yours?"

      "No. Who's your partner?" Named it? I have to name it? Couldn't I just call it Baby?

      "Ricky Turner. The football player." And I thought my partner was bad. Ricky was a complete dumbass. At least Cole has a brain...I think.

      "That sucks."

      "Not really. He's pretty cool, actually. Just not that smart. Who's your partner?" I looked over to Cole and his group of friends who were all heading out the door. I shut my locker and looked back at Nichole.

       "Cole Blackheart. He's kind of an asshole." 

      "I'm sorry. I've witnessed his assholeness first-hand." I chuckled a tiny bit.

      "Assholeness? That's not even a word." She picked up my baby carrier off of the ground and handed it to me. I picked up the diaper bag and slung it over my shoulder. We walked outside and headed to my car. I sat the baby carrier and diaper bag in the backseat, before shutting the door.

     "Ava!" Nichole snipped. I looked at her. 

    "What?" She opened up the car door again and buckled in the baby.

    "You have to buckle the baby in! Duh!" I rolled my eyes. She was taking this project way too seriously. 

    "Alright, alright. I'll remember to do that next time." 

    "You better. I'll see you at your house." She said and walked away towards her car. I shut the car door again and opened the driver's side door and climbed in. I shut the door and started up my car, before heading home. 

    When I arrived at my house, Nichole was already there which was no suprise because she drove like a maniac. I sure hoped her baby was buckled in.

    We ran up to my room and sat the babies down. Almost immediately, my baby started crying. I picked it up. 

     "What's wrong with it?" I asked staring at it as it moved around and cried. It was moving it's arms and legs. Freaky.

     "I don't know. Check it's diaper." I pulled off it's small pink pants and opened up it's diaper. I looked at the diaper and sure enough there was a little yellow spot. I really hoped that wasn't real pee. 

     "Ew." I pulled off the diaper and grabbed a new one out of the diaper bag. Thank God, I knew how to put on a diaper. It stopped crying after I put the diaper on and once mine stopped crying, Nichole's started. She picked it up and checked it's diaper and then grabbed the bottle out of the bag.

    "He must need a bottle. Do I just fill it up with water?" I shrugged and she opened up the bag and pulled out a set of directions. "Yes I do. I'll be right back." 

     She ran down the stairs and I opened up my laptop. I headed on to my Facebook and updated my status, before scramming through my news feed. God, this was boring. I wondered if I was friends with Cole on here yet.

     I typed in his name and clicked on his page. I wasn't already friends with him, so I clicked add as a friend and clicked on his photos. There was a photo of him and a little girl that looked like she was around 8 years-old. She looked a lot like him. I assumed it was his little sister. He was smiling in the photo, but you could tell he wasn't very happy. Was he ever happy?

    Nichole came back up with the baby and a bottle. She sat down next to me and looked at my computer screen as she sat the baby the the carrier. 

    "Why are you looking at Cole's page?" She asked. I shrugged as a notification popped up. 

     Cole Blackheart accepted your friend request.

     "He's my partner for the nex two weeks. I might as well make sure he isn't a Satanist or a psycho or whatever." 

      "He get's in fights a lot with this one kid. His name is Ed Runswick. They hate each other." I looked over at her as she stood up off of the bed and walked over to her vanity.

      "What happened between them?" She shrugged as I looked at her curiously.

      What had happened between them? 

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter. :)