I : She's Outstanding

_________

"As usual, the princess does not fail to exceed our own expectations."

"Truly a heaven-defying gift."

"Not only that, the princess is an ethereal beauty that can even rival the deities."

"Just who on this continent would dare think any less of her?"

One by one Guo Han Hai was bombarded with various praises, throughout all of this she managed to maintain a calm expression whilst smiling and expressing her gratitude. "This humble one thanks every one that is here today, if not for all of you, this princess may not have reached this peak." She bowed her head, everyone was in awe and their vision of her increased, to them she was the epitome of perfection.

Of course, the words she has just uttered did not come from the very bottom of her heart, it was only to give them face and nothing more than that.

If not for the fact she was the princess of this nation and had to put up such a facade, she could've cared less of what they thought about her.

Perfection?

Just thinking about it made Guo Han Hai laughed bitterly in her heart, to sacrifice her joy and freedom just to become like this....

She would've rather been trash!

But Guo Han Hai knew she could not be selfish, from that day in her childhood to now she was not allowed to make a choice for herself, everything she did affected the country.

Guo Han Hai felt like a prisoner.

Even with these bitter thoughts inside her head, her outer appearance still displayed that calm and tranquil expression, a small smile gracing her lips.

"All hail the princess!"

Not wanting to interact with these sprt of people any longer, she quietly excused herself and proceeded to exit the room, praises and cheers were still heard but no one dared to follow her, everyone knew the princess enjoyed her peace and tranquility.

But to Guo Han Hai that was just an excuse to escape from all those thigh hugging people, and all the fake praises they have given her.

If those words did not come from the bottom of their heart, why should she even give her time to acknowledge them? If everytime they had just spoken were lies why should she express happiness as if what they said were true?

In the end, all they wanted was to establish connections and use her until they could use her no longer.

She did not want these kind of toxic people in her life, but no matter where she looked whether it would be her right, her left, behind her, or even infront of her.

They were all the same.