29.The lit Festival.

Start from the beginning

This is why I love hay so much,

No.Don't get me wrong,I love all my brother but hay is my favourite.

He'll always be with me and would never ditch me even for a girl..

But I don't care tho.Lexi's my bestfriend.They're both inlove with each other..just like me and Dammy..

Even Chase and Mason is too..
Oh.even ryan and Flora!

We seperate to different booths.
Lexi and Hay,Chase and Mason,
Me and Dammy are now buying more and more skittles.We're actually suppose to take turn on running the booth,our turn is in 2 minutes more..

now its one minutes..

Tic.toc.tic toc.

Edward,the guy running the booth-also a guy in my Calculus class-gave me the bags full of skittles and I grin,thanking him.

He glance at his watch and tense up."Hah!,Its your turn,soo goodbye!"He told and leave, waving at us.I wave wildly at him and yelled back a goodbye.

I don't know why I'm...energetic today..

*shove a skittle in my mouth*

Hmm...I wonder why.

Dammy sigh and join me behind the booth.The Money jar was already full of money.

Guess my choice of snack isn't soo bad after all...

Well,the money will be given to charity..

I just need to make some more..

my thought were interrupt by a group of freshman who approach us.We stare at them wierldy.

"Oh hey,you want skittles?"I blink my eyes at them.They shook their head making me cock my head confusely.
"Oh..so why are you here then?"

"We want a signature from the school celebrities."They smile sweetly.Me and Dammy look at each other then shrug.

"I think they meant you.."I whisper at him.He shook his head and point at me.I was about to argue when the kids spoke up.

"Uhh..we're still here.."One of them said.I smile awkwardly.
"We meant the both of you. didn't you guys know that you had a fans club?...the both of you.."She point between us"..the school badasses.."She clamp her hand grinning.Our mouth formed an O shape.

Oh.I didn't know I was the school celebrity..

"Oh..okey then!"I nod wildly at them as they chimed happily.
"Get in the line everyone!"they lined up,holding out paper and pen.Some even took a picture with us.It was cool!

they then walk away satisfied,
Leaving the booth.They wave at us and We wave back.The booth are once again back to normal, not so Quiet but not so loud either.

I sigh.

As I said,we need more than the money that we have..,its for charity...

I smirk and start to climb up the booth.Dammy stare at me in shock,confusion and half frown.
I wipe my hand as I manage to stand on the counter.

"We're opening up Q&A with Damien and Elex and even our signature !!"I shout loudly,The crowds avert their eyes to me and some are already bolting towards us..even some of the freshman before.They squeeze through each other to make it too our booth,yelling and shouting question.

I smirk at dammy by my shoulder and wink.He roll his eyes and pull me down to his laps."Grab a chair people,We'll do it from person to person!"I ordered,gesturing them to sit down.Some grab a chair and some are sitting on the ground.

I felt like Donald trump in a meeting or interview or something.I point to random people,Some are stupid question some are personal.

"How do you met each other!?"
A girl yelled through the crowd.
Me and Dammy look at each other.

"Well,Firstly,We didn't know we're neighbours..until I was invited to one of his party and that's when the chemistry or whatever it is start..."I summarised and nod to a girl who wont put her hand down.

"What college will you attend? Will you attend the same?"The girl say curiously.My heart drop and I squeeze Dammy's hand tightly.He sigh at her question but give her answer nonethless.

"My momma told me to follow my dream,So wherever she go.. I'll be there with her.."he kiss my cheek and My mood enlighten by his words.I give him a smile and kiss the corner of his lips making it twitch.

The crowd let out an 'Aww' at us and we smile.

"Actually,I'll be attending R.D.C for my college,Ta-"I said and my word stop when Dammy grin.I stare ar him wierdly,the crowd also."uhh,Why're you grinning?"
I blink at him wierdly.He look at me still grinning.

"Me too,babe"That's all he said, making me more confuse.I furrow my eyebrows.

"Me too..what?"

"I'm going there too,babe"He snuggle his face on the crook of my neck and chuckle.I grin at him happily,for one moment we just stay like that like the world stops the time,these crowds are gone and its just us.

"I love you.. "I whisper.He look up to me with a wide grin.

"I love you too,Elexandra gray"

**************