18.Pillow talk?

"Urhm-uh-urhm.."I clear my throat.The room was awkward
Silence.

Me and Dammy we're in our room.I was helping him with the bruise on his chest.I can't help but drool on his abs..wich makes it more awkward.

"I-I'm sorry.."He blurt out.I look up to him.

"No,I'm sorry.Its my fault that you and Alex get into a fig-"

"Well we aren't the best of friend even before..."He defend.

Its true.

They always argue,disagreeing on each other words.

"I know..and I wonder why.."I look down to my feet,thinking about it.His face paled but soon hide with a smile.

"Its complicated.We both wants the same thing,We both had the same wants..We need to fight to get it.."he stroked my hair with his thumb and I close my eyes at how soft his skin is.

"Is it a girl?But I thought..its Bro before hoe?.."I cock my head.He mutter something like'you Just called yourself a hoe' so I ignore him.

Our moments were disturb by ryder.He bark and got onto my laps,laying comfortably.I smile at him and pet him.Dammy smile at Ryder.

Yes.I bring ryder with me.

Remember the day I was back from the trek?That's when I go and get him.

Why?because he's important and no one knows I brought him here.

"Whoa.T-this is ryder?The wolf who used to be little?"He pet ryder.

"Yup. He's not little anymore" I told him.

He get up and Put on his clothes.
He walk out the coridor and Stare at the sky.I make my way to the bathroom to change my clothes and wash my face.

I put on an Oversized t shirt and a short shorts.The lights are off, oly the desk lamp is on.I make sure Dammy is still outside but I didn't see him out the balcony soo I rushed to our bed and cover my unshaved bare legs with the comforter.

I let out a sigh in relief and Lay further,covering myself with the comforter.I close myself and was about to drift off to sleep when a hand slid on my waist pulling me back.I gasp to see Dammy smiling at me with his eyes close.He plant his face on the crook of my neck.

"Don't be embarrased,you're beautiful and you know that."
He whisper in my ears.I bit my lips to avoid the smile,I face him and hid my face on his neck.My
Hand curved around his shoulder.my lips touched his neck, the smile escape and I know he know that cus I can feel his smile on my neck.

And that night,

I sleep beautifully in peace..

~~~~~~

Click.

Ugh.not again..My head groan at the sound of camera snapped.

"Ugh.Not again Guys..Let me sleep peacefully,I'm tired.."I groan and snuggle close to my hard pillow.

Mm.so comfy.

Wait.hard pillow?pillow wasn't suppose to be hard.They're soft.

I slowly flutter my eyes open,to see a smiling Damien looking down at me,snapping picture of me while my hand still curved around his neck.

A strand of hair fall to his face,
Making the view hundred times more hotter.I smile at him and Tug the strand away.He click the camera button and chuckle.

"Goodmorning,Berry."He smile toothily as he put away his phone ."I'm sorry to wake you up,Its just you look cute when you sleep.."He say.

"Its okey,huarh-Imma go back to sleep."I smile and close my eyes
.wrapping my arm tight around his neck.He chuckle and kiss my forehead.Ryder appear and snuggle closer between us.He lick my face and I chuckle while Dammy recorded it.