13.Haxi,Layden..Lexen?

"Whooo!"Dammy and Alex cheered while I do 360d skate jump.I chuckle as I reaches the ground,I stop my skate and hold it under my armpit,making my way to Dammy and Alex.

They Let out a wolf whistle and a howl,giving me a highfive.we 've been skating for hours and hours with some other people cheering and skating.We even made new friends..or Just me.

We met this guy..and girl.Jason and Jessy,Jason is the typical hot badass,Skating was his number one first priority.owh,and he also smoke.Jessy is more goth like girl..She admitted that she's into girl and even tryna flirt with me...wich makes The hatred in Dammy and Alex eyes fumed.

They even won't let me go far from sight.As in for Dammy,He is being overprotective,he locked arm with me the entire time.

I found it cute..

Eh.

Jason and Jessy finally leave when they realised how uncom- fortable the situasion is..
also I finally revealed my oh-so-mermaizing skating talent.Is skating even a talent?

"Damn!You didn't tell me us can skate!"Alex said.I whipped my hair and The boys fanned me with their hand with a howl,we make our way to Alex's Dark Challenger,putting the skates on the back of the car.

"I'll send you guys home,Tell me your adre-"I cut alex off.

"-oh but can we stop at the mall first?I need to restock my candy stocks?"I sparkle my eyes at alex giving a puppy look.He smile at me.

"Sure,babe."He wink.I ignore the growl and scowl coming from Damien.I smirk and Lean back on my sit as we drive to the mall.

Hah.He's totally jelous.

and yes,my ego is that high,
higher than you can imagine.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Umm..Ar-urm-Elex..what are you doing?"Dammy said.Almost blurt out my middle name.He knows I had my reason I don't want other people to call me that other than him.

He cock his head at me along with Alex,who rest his hand on Dammy's shoulder as he slurp his smoothie.I was hopping from one tile to another tile,
trying not to step on the line.

"Oh.I'm trying to avoid stepping on this line.."I point at the line between the tiles.They look at each other and shrug.We make our way to the candy shop and enter it.

My eyes widen when Its the same guy that gives me his number weeks ago.I fence myself by hiding behind dammy and Alex.They yelp when I pull them and look down at me with a furrowed eyebrows.I point to the guy on the counter,They pull me with them out of the guy's sight.

"Okey,now tell me what's with that guy?"Alex whispered as they both bend down to their knees,balancing my height.

Gah.

Sucks being short.

I stare at Damien,hoping he would understand.he squint his eyes at me but then it widens.
"That guy give-yadayadayada..."
He whisper to Alex.They straighten up and nod to each other,my face define confusion.

Alex take of his Cap/hat and put it on my while Dammy put his sunglasses on me.I blow the hair falling on my face,Dammy turn me to him.Our eyes meet and he gives me a cute smile making my breathe hitch.

.Ohmagad.ohmygad.ohmyga-

He blow the hair and refixed the cap and sunglasses.He give a light squeeze on my shoulder.
Alex smile at us and pat dammy
's shoulder.

I was freed to go now and I cheer for it,grabbing tons of skittles and gummy bears.Packs
and packs of chocolate as the boys stare at me like a was a child,playing at the playground.
I put everything in the baskets.

Yes.basketS with an S as in plural,many,more..whatsoever.

The boys gape their mouth at me but I on the otherhand was grinning happily.They help me carrie the basket and plop it on the counter,panting heavily.

"H-hey,You eat B-berries too!"
Dammy said,But it comes out like a groan because of the heavy basket he's carrying.I flash him a grin as I nod.

"Yeah,Its My second favourite!Its soo sweet and amazilicious!"
I told him and He grin at me agreeing.

"God.How can you handle carrying this yourself even us can't-pheuwh-"Alex's word hang as he exhale loudly.The guy behind the counter smirk at me and I gulp.He cashed my buying and inform me .

"£36.90,."He said.I take out my cards and was about to give it to him when two hands cut my action.I glance at the boys and blink,They bickered to each other.

"No,no,no,no,I will pay for her.."
Dammy emphesized the 'I' part.
Alex argued with him and the boy behind the counter yawn lazily.I sigh and step between the two boys.

"Guys,Its okey."I put my hand on their chest"I'll pay for myself."I gave my card to the guy and he slash it.He gave it back and I smile at him before we leave wich he reply with a wink.Alex and dammy scowl,crossing their hand as we exit the door.

I stop infront of the car and turn to them."ugh.Really guys?" Dammy rocks on his heel."This is childish,Forget it already"My hand fly up as I said it.They grunt still not looking at each other.I Try turning Alex to Dammy.

Keyword:Trying.

Alex didn't budge,so I tried turning dammy,But he didn't even flinch also.I sigh and Tell them to get in the Car.Alex enter the Driver seat,Dammy's at the back,I was about to take shotgun when Dammy pull me in with him.I yelp and Alex glare at him,He make a silly facd and stuck out his tongue at Alex.

I shook my head but chuckled nonetheless.Alex drove off with empty shotgun seats.The ride was silent,until Alex turn on the radio.Selena gomez song played and I sing along,Copying her voice 100percent.

"Can't keep my hand to myself.."
I nudge Dammy shoulder playfully.He roll his eyes looking away, trying not to smile.

"No matter how Hard I'm trying to.."I batted my lashes,putting a hand dramatically on my forehead.He smile at me.

"I wan't you all to myself.."Alex sing along.I grin formed on my face and the next thing I know,
We're carpooling beating James cordan..Nah,just kidding.

We have fun singing,our voice echo through the car.We chorus our favourite part together.

"I mean I could but why would I want to?!"We sing.We arrived at my house,Me and Dammy get out.Waving our goodbye to Alex.

"Goodbyee!!"I shout and Alex flashed a smile before dissapearing.Me and Dammy seperates to our house.
"Goodbye Dammy,See ya..at school?"I say,more like asking.
He chuckled.

"Goodbye,...Berries"He wink at me with a sexy smirk,I sigh internally and we enter our house.

"Erm-erm-I AMM HOMMEE!!"I
Shout,my voice echo through the house.I walk in the living room,carrying my buying.I saw hay and Lexi on the sofa,
Cuddling,watching the movie.
I stare at them in awe,
"Hey,Are you guys like..a thing?"

"We?A thing?"They look at each other awkwardly them back at me."No,no,no we're not a thing"
They let an awkward laugh,
Blushing,looking down."yet...".
I heard the both say.I clap my hand loudly with a 'Ahah!' making the two lovebirds jump.

"I knew it! You two had a feeling for each other,just admit it and finally be happy together!I even ship you two,..oh wait what would your ship name be?.......
Let me think about it..hmm,how about Layden?oh!or Hexi?" I rambled excitedly.The two try to shut me up.

"Shut up Elex!"Hayden groan, hiding his face in his hand.I stifled my words.

"Oh and also I thi-"

"Shut uppp!"They both shout as I laugh,bolting upstairs with my buying.

Should it be..Hexi or layden.or
Heyxi?Nah.

Eh.I think Lexen or hexi will do.

************