23.The fight

Mulai dari awal

"What the hell man?!"Alex spit the blood away.Dammy's eyes change Darker and darker.

"Fuck you Cullen!!Don't you dare touch her again!!"Dammy pull him up by his collar.Alex Kick him and Throw a punch on his face.Dammy growl and Throw another punch to Alex.

I panicked,but no words made it out of My mouth.Dammy was about to throw another punch.

"DAMIEN!!"

They both stop in track and stare at me.Hay and Ryan grabbed Damien,Mason and chase grabbed Alex.

Damien yank himself away while Alex were brought out of the Hall.Damien make his way to me and engulf me with a hug.

A tear ran down my cheek..

I don't even know why I'm crying.

"sorry berry,I'm fuckin sorry"He stroke my hair,holding me tight.
"I'm so,so sorry.."He kiss my forehead.I smile sadly.

Its okey,dammy..

Its okey..

~~~~~
"Lay down,Berry"dammy lay me on his bed."I'll be back,I need to do something.."He clear my hair away from my face and kiss my forehead before leaving the room.My face felt sticky and my nose were red from crying.

My tought bring it back to the incident,I sigh melodramaticaly

He did that on purpose.

Alex did that on purpose to piss him off.I don't know why but I think he did.

but why would he be piss?..

Ugh.nevermind,this is one hell of drama..

My eyes blink repeatedly until it finally shut and darkness invited me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mmhh.."I sit up from the bed.I stretch my arm and open my eyes to see Dammy hand wrapped on my waist and the other one is where his face is.I smile at the way he's sleeping.I search for my phone and snap a picture of him.

I try to free myself but he suddenly woke up by my movement.I stop and held my breathe,he rub his eyes and open it.He smile at me and pull me closer to him by my waist.

"You feeling good?"he say in a sleepy voice,Sexy,may I add.

"Yeah,better.."

He get up and send me home,He said that he'll be back and we'll be going out.

I took a quick shower and put on a gray sleveless top and a denim jeans.I covered myself in a denim jacket and a Rayban glasses,the rainbow colour covered the veiw of my eyes.

I tug my hair behind my ears and the other side rest on my shoulder.I put my phone and wallet in my stringbag before bolting down to the living room.

I smile at them."Good morning."
I say to them.They give me a smile and reply with the same.
I enter the kitchen and stop o my track when I see Alex.I was about to back out.

"Sit,"He demand,feeling my presence.Not even looking at me.I gulp and sit on the stoolbar.

He sit in the stoolbar across me setting his coffee on the island.
He bite his bottom lips,looking down.I awkwardly fidget with my denim jacket.

"Look.I've said this before..but I screwed it so bad.I'm sorry princess , I can't control my feeling,to be honest.."He lick his lips and look at me."I had this feeling since the first day you came to our school.I like you Elexandra.and I can't stand the fact that you feel the same for someone else,I'm Jelous that Damien makes you feel that way.. "I was about to argue but he continue.
"Nope,its obvious that you both had a thing for each other,and because of that..I'll be the one to back out and let Damien had you..And thank you princess,for everything you've done for me, for us-"

"Alex,why are you saying this? Please don't tell me you're leaving.."I frown sadly.He smile at me,shaking his head.

"I wish I could,princess.But I can't..because I am.."I gasp at it.
I blink back tear."I-I'll be leaving to chicago tommorow morning and -"He walk to me and look down at me.

"Why?Why are you doing this? Will you be coming back?will you visit us again?"I ask him.He let out a shaky breathe.

"Of course princess,when I manage to move on from all of this.. "I tear escape my eyes and he wipe it away with his thumb.

"Its okey princess,I'll promise I'll be back to visit you.."He link his pinkie with me.I gave a sad smile.

"Promise?"I sniff and wipe away my tears with my other hand.He smile at me.

"Promise"

*************