21.Such a Boobist.

Magsimula sa umpisa

My brothers-including hay and Ty-appeared from the stairs rushing at me."My babysisterr!"
James and John chorus,I rush to them and hug both of them tightly.They kiss my forehead.
"Its not even years and you already grow so much..Oh you even had a boyfriend.."John look behind me and give me a creepy grin,wiggling his eyebrows.I punch his chest playfully.

"Owwww.You punch like a guy!"
John frown.James and the other chuckle.

"He's not my boyfriend!"I say,a blush crept to my face.James then realised the bruise on my face and their face formed a frown.

"What happen to your face Lil elle?"James hold my chin and carefully rub his thumb on the bruise.I winced.Ty,hay and Dammy give me a pursed lips smile.

"Ow.I-I.."And once again..

Story timee!

"How dare that bitch hurt my babysister!"James pull me to his chest.I stumble and yelp.

"Uh correction,OUR babysister."
John corrected.James smile sheepishly.I chuckled.His.eyes then land on Dammy.

"Soo.Who's this guy?"The smirk and cross their arm as they step infront of Dammy.Dammy gulp and smile at them.

"I'm Damien,Damien ryder.The neighbour and also a friend of
Ber-um-Elex...and Hayden."He grin.My twin brothers look at each other then nod.

I walk between my brothers and laugh awkwardly.
"ha. Dammy,This is my brothers, Jameson and..Johnson gray"I motioned to them.They shooked hands.

"Ahh..Dammy?"James smirk and furrow his eyebrows at me.I look away with a wide eyes.I saw lexi and the other at my backyard.

"A-Ah Dammy!.Lets go to my backyard,Lets go Hay!"My brother laugh at me and ty shook his head.Me,Dammy and
Hay walk to the backyard.I grab for some snack from the kitchen
and change into a bikini.

.Lexi grin and wave at me.I smile and.sit next to her on the poolside.

She was on her bikini and the guys were in their short,My backyard was turn into a beach party and a home made welcome home banner..that I must say,Look Cool was hang.

Ty and the twins join us,even Emma was here.She grin at me and Lexi before making her way to us and sat next to me.

"Why didn't you guys tell me They're coming home today?I wanna help planning with the celebration too.."I pouted at Ty.
He shrug.

"Sorry babysis,The twins planned on suprising you."He say.

Lexi decide to join the guys in the pool.I take off my hoodie and leave me only in my bikini.
Me,Lexi and Emma jump in together.The simple party was then filled with some of Hay's friend and also Ty's.

I don't know who spiked the drink but I feel drunk like puking on the pool.I laugh along with emma at what lexi had said.

"Hey Elex,Your boobs is attractive!"Lexi barked out a laugh.I cross my arm and faked a frown.

"Hey!Talk about your own boobs,you're such a- boobist!"I grunt.Emma laugh at us.

Yeah.We're totally drunk.

"Eh.I rather talk about some hot guys!"Lexi say,rather loud but I'm sure no one'll hear us.

"Well,That one is hot!"Emma pointed to a guy,That looks like Ty.Oh wait..it is ty.Pfft.

Lexi agreed."yeah,But that one is hotter,Just look at his abs.ugh"
He pointed a drunk guy,pouring Beer on his body.We'll I know that's hay,but I have to agree with her.He is hot.Then a guy caught my eyes.

The hottest of them all.

With the strong features and sharp jawline.Define abs and body,Ugh.

He was dancing wildly to the beat..but not drunk.Its so sexy the way his hand fly up while his hair Bounce on his forehead.

I point at him,Lexi and Emma avert their eyes at where I'm pointing.

"That.That guy is superhottt!"I shout to loud..and it caught his attention.He turn to me,His face form a smirk.My brain takes time to figure out what happen.
I gasp and lower my hand to my side.Me,Lexi and Emma gulp.

Fuck.I'm screwed.

I look away,pretending that I didn't see him walking to me.My heart race wildly,I take a sip of my alcohol and Scream internally when he get in the pool,swimming towards me.

"I-uh-Gonna get drinks.."I push myself up to get myself out of the pool.Someone trap me and pull me.back in the pool.I let out a squeak and turn to meet a Beautiful Dark eyes boring into mine.Emma and Lexi left me with him and I gulp even more.

"So you think I'm superhot?"

***********