005: kiss

She moved her lips against his her hands gribbing onto the back of his head as their lips moved together as one.

She let out a sigh, his lips tasted like strawberry and chocolate. Like the stars and sky colliding together making sparks fly.

She ran her hands down his neck to his shoulder, tracing her fingers along his arm, she wanted to remember this: to feel this with all her being.

To make this a tattoo in her heart, to mark this as the best day of her life, Crystal kissed him with all her might, with all she could.

She wanted him to know that she loved him, that he meant the world to her and more, all with one kiss. All with her lips.

Thund thund thund, she let out a scream as she moved her lips away from his, pushing herself into a heap on the floor. The scream putting an end to the silence.

She looked up only to find herself lost, in the dark wood's, she moved her feet two in front of two in front of three, moving up and down.

She couldn’t see her star, she couldn’t see her way, where was he?

The air was crisp, the sky was light with hope and wishs, a firefly leading her along a path, it wanted to show her something.

It wanted Crystal to know something important.

♡♡♡

A/N: Grrrr she makes another short chapter....Sorry.

But what do you think just happened? 

-DinosaurRebel