Choice A

When you arrived, she notices you before smiling and greeting you. You greets back and turn your head to Homura, she shouts your name before exclaiming "Stop her! Please! Don't you remem-" you teleports beside her before putting your finger on her lips

"Shhh"

"It's okay Homura, this is meant to happen, this has been determined and there's nothing we can do about... Just accept it okay? She already said sorry"

You comfort her as the look on her face mixed with disbelief and helplessness. You're now face Madoka who seems to be curious on how you're able to know the event happened beforehand.

"Just make you wish Madoka-chan, I can't wait to see you fullfiling your promise to us" you said with a grin as she nods and turns to Kyubey.

"I want to erase all witches that had ever existed. I will erase every witch in every universe, past, and future with this hands" her hand started to glow.

"This wish, if this wish come true not only will you change the time but the laws of the universe itself! Do you really want to become a god?" He asks with an alarmed tone as Madoka herself started to glow.

"I don't care about it. For those who had fought witches, for magical girls that believed in hope, I don't want them to cry anymore. I want them to keep smiling until the end. If there's a law that forbids me then I will destroy it, I will change it. That is my wish. Now grant it Incubator!" With that the glow intensifies.

Now she's wearing her magical girl outfit, equips her bow as the rose on top grows

Now she's wearing her magical girl outfit, equips her bow as the rose on top grows. She aims it to the sky as the top of the bow blazes with pink magical flames. Circles are made on sky as she shoots the arrow with a brilliant light, wiping the entire gray clouds to reveal the blue sky. Storm of arrows came raining into multiple directions. All you can do is stare at this marvelous display like you never seen it before. It looked more glorious up close and personal.

Amazement fills your body as you see Walpurgis getting erased from existence by a radiant light that overwhelms everything

Amazement fills your body as you see Walpurgis getting erased from existence by a radiant light that overwhelms everything. All you can do is awe, speechless towards the event that is happening before your very eyes before being blinded by the brilliant light itself that engulfs everything.