Chapter 1

You woke up seeing a slight streak of sunlight came from the window. You yawn and stretch yourself before opening the curtain to have the light of day showers you and your room. After taking bath, eating breakfast, and have a casual parent to child talk you leave for your new school.

You walked down the path and saw many students wearing the same uniform as you do, you greet them individually and you finally arrives at the school itself.

It was breath taking, the school is really large with many students walks towards the entrance. You took a deep breath as the sensation of being in the first day of school came again, especially in a foreign place, now with more courage worked up you walk to the school with confidence.

You ask one of the staff and told them that you are a new student, she nods and bring you to your homeroom teacher. She greets you with your full name as you nod and it appears that you're not then only new student here.

She stood besides the teacher, wearing red eyeglasses and her hair formed into a two braid style, looking shy as she just looked down after looking at you. You smile thinking that you'll have some companion in your first day but something about her is very....

Familiar...

nonetheless, the teacher brought you both to your class and let you introduce yourself to the rest of the class "M-My name is Akemi Homura, n-nice to meet you" Her introduction lets out red alarm on your head as you are in the trance.

"Akemi-san just got out from the hospital from her heart disease and she haven't went to school in a very long time so I wish you all can get along with her" the teacher explains as she looked at you, still thinking about why and how is Akemi Homura, a fictional character be in your presence.

The teacher calls out your name as you blanked out, you're back to your senses as the class starts to giggles quietly at your actions, you instantly tell them your name as you both are told to sit down of your respective seat

But instead of listening to her, you kept thinking and eventually realizing that everyone has various hair colors, and their clothes, their eyes and their whole body is looked like is actually drawn and animated, you take another look and found both Madoka and Sayaka to be there, which just made you more and more anxious about the whole thing.

You looked at yours and find that it was the same, your skin no longer looks like what you thought, maybe so does your face?

You raise your hand to excuse yourself to the bathroom as you sprint to the hallway, disregarding the whispers from your classmates. While running, you realized that the hallway itself is made out of glass, this absolutely confirms it that you are actually in Mitakihara Middle School.

You barged in to the bathroom and instantly looked yourself in the mirror. there is yourself, everything about your face is now drawn in Madoka Magica style, as if the artists and animators are the one draws your entire body. From your hair, to your eyes and heck even few features is detailed about your face.

Your heart is beating quickly, you sweats intensely and you start to remember the days before, and how you can get in here in the first place...

Month prior, your parents had a job in Japan so you had no more choice other than to move there with them, before you move, you've been learning Japanese with your parents and you even remember remarking about how you will have the same school as the characters in the anime

And the most puzzling thing is that you felt like you as an anime character is natural, as if you're born from this. You still remember your appearance before all of this but now you felt that it was never was.