18 | Someone Like Him

She'd thought her most inhumane experience had been with her aunt, constantly at her mercy with no way out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She'd thought her most inhumane experience had been with her aunt, constantly at her mercy with no way out. She wished she could still think that, still could possess that level of naïveté, as she lay on the bed. Her pajamas were in shreds and he won't let her cover up.

She could see his lips moving but there was only a white noise she could here. How much time had passed? Even though it felt like eons had gone by, she knew from experience painful moments seemed to last longer than they actually did. 

"Are you listening to me?" His hands were on her again and that was what made her listen. Looking at him, she wondered why he was so cruel. What was his motive? She understood why her aunt was cruel. But the boy in front of her had everything he could have wanted and then some more. 

"Are you listening, Lyds?" He was growing impatient, she could tell from the way his hand tightened around her neck. 

For a moment, she wished he'd squeeze just a tad tighter and then she closed her eyes. 

No

He would come back. He'd save her from this nightmare. Just as he had done so before. He'd believe her. He won't let anyone hurt her. He loved her.

Just as she loved him. So much that it hurt.

She heard his footsteps before the monster with her could hear them and she felt her body relax. He was here. 

"What the fuck?" 

The monster behind her chuckled forcibly and got up from the bed. "We thought you'd be late. Trust me, we wouldn't have done this if we thought you'd catch us. That's tacky–" he laughed again, "–even for her standards." 

There was a coldness in his eyes as he regarded her. And then he laughed, hollow and strange. It was so unlike him that she shivered. "Is that why you wanted to stay here? So you could fuck him?"

Her blood ran cold. She bit the inside of her cheek until it bled. And she waited. And waited. For him to amend his cruel words. He was human. Humans made mistakes. Surely he did not mean what he'd just said. 

"N–"

He held up a hand. It was shaking. 

"I should have listened to what people said. People like you will do anything to be victims and lure others, right?" He nodded to himself, turning his attention to the monster. "Get the fuck out. We have a score to settle." And then he looked at her, disgust coating his features. 

She waited. And waited. 

"Get up. You're going to the party after all. You'll be of even more use there."

Someone Like You | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें