Last Epilogue

{‘Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.’}

Quinn’s POV

My own forestry eyes automatically opened by the sound of exquisite kisses. The sunlight fell against my own sight, making me sigh in warmth inside. Instantly, my lips tugged a smile once I saw my girlfriend watching me slowly waking up to reality.

To a beautiful reality.

I took a time to cherish the view beside me. Starting from her pink lips who looked so misty from the way we endlessly kiss last night. To her heavenly eyes that I held endearingly to the deepest core of my heart and then to her raven smooth hair that caressed her lovely face magically. My arms found its way around her waist and pulled her naked body closer which caused her to moan silently.

“Good morning,” I said, bringing my lips to her own.

She giggled through our humble kiss. “Morning, love.”

I pulled myself back to gaze at her, stroking her face soothingly with the tip of my fingers and then she closed her eyes softly from the sensation I was giving. I loved to touch her despite everything I couldn’t feel because of my condition. Risa never missed out a time to show how my whole senses could affect her and at the same time, she was always making me feel that I never lack of anything. She would always give me flowers to make me realize that I have a sense of smell. She would always gaze lovingly at my own eyes to make me see that everything around me is something I should appreciate. Her kisses could affect me by its own majestic taste and the sound of her laughter would always make me smile every day. She never missed out a time saying she loved me so much.

Though I didn’t have the sense of touch, she would be always there for me to show how my skin and bare body could make her go crazy every time we make love. Yeah, that was totally her way to express me that my imperfection was something she would always crave for.

“How was your sleep?” she asked in a murmur, still her eyes were close so I kissed it tenderly.

And then, I cupped her face and bent down, crashing my lips to her briefly before I answered, “Good. It was perfect. How was last night?”

She laughed at my question and opened her eyes to stare at my own once again. “It was amazing.”

“So you’re saying that I was amazing.”

She laughed further at my statement and then pulled her body to bring herself on top of me. “You are far from amazing.”

With her last word, she kissed me fully in my lips. The desire instantly ignited through my whole being as I kissed her back with more intensity. I deviously cupped her breast under the mattress, which caused her to moan against our tongue tied kiss. The breath she was letting out became more rigid when I released her lips to roll her over and nibbled her neck hungrily. Her hands roamed my body with yearning and I continued to ravish her body downward to caress her nipple around my mouth. She arched from the way I played with her which gave me an oozing confident to coat her pink nipples with my tongue.

My hand snaked under the blanket to rub her stomach, flirty and dangerous, before I let her chest free to rain kisses on her belly. She moaned once again as we started to rub our two burning bodies. The fire set its own inside me from the sound of her call so I never wasted any time to stroke her sensitive bud that made her panted more. Our bodies got more ferocious with each other while I rubbed her faster and faster, hearing myself wailed for her.