six: sleepovers

"i'm just kidding. chill." he chuckled.

"oh. haha." i nervously laughed. "you know, i actually like hanging out with you."

"oh really? me too." he gave me a cheeky smile and i returned it.

once the ride was over, we decided to head back home. after saying our goodbyes, we headed our separate ways. i was going to spend the night at amelia's house because her parents were out of town.

--

"i really like him," she said as she took a seat next to me on the couch.

"i can tell," i giggled.

"do you think he likes me?" she asked.

"definitely," i replied.

"well what about you and finn?"

"what about us?"

"it seems like he really likes you too,"

"what are you talking about. we're just friends."

"i don't know. have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"he looks at me like a friend,"

"sure," she said sarcastically. i only rolled my eyes and amelia turned on a movie. 

--

finns pov

"so... you and y/n?" jack asked.

"what? no! its not like that," i denied. "but you and amelia?" i wiggled my eyebrows.

"yeah, i really like her. she is super sweet and i feel like she isn't using me for my fame,"

"she's good for you dude." i said.

"yeah. but are you sure you don't like y/n," he asked again

"even if i did, she wouldn't ever want to be with me," i sighed.

"come on man, i'm sure she really likes you." he argued.

"i don't know, but we should go to sleep. i'm fucking tired." i yawned.

"ok" he replied and we both went to sleep. i heard small snores escaping from jack so i knew he was out cold, but i was having a hard time sleeping, because i was thinking about y/n. 

damn y/n. what are you doing to me?