"So party at my house this weekend, you guys are coming right? The whole school is invited" RM said.

"I don't know if I could make it" Jennie said.

"You promised to us Jennie that we're going together!" Rosé said referring to Jisoo.

"I don't know, I'm sorry but let's just see" Jennie said and smiled.

. . . Tuesday . . .

"Position everyone!"

"Hey guys where's Jennie?" Lisa asked the group. The group didn't respond.

"Uhmm...oh there she is!" Jisoo said looking at Jennie entering the gym.

"Hi!" Lisa greeted but got ignored.

"Hi guys! I'm sorry I'm late" Jennie said to the group.

"Everyone at the center now!"

"1..2..3, 1..2..3"

"Hey, whats wrong?" Lisa asked.

"Please talk to me" Lisa added.

"Miss Kim and Manoban, focus! You're ruining the positions!" The instructor said.

"Sorry Its my fault!" Lisa said.

"Ok, from the start!" The instructor said and the music plays.

"If I have done something wrong, I'm sorry..." Lisa said. This is the first time that she's been concerned since she transferred.

"Alright peeps! Break time! Comeback at 2pm sharp" the students got out and Jennie still ignored Lisa, she even left Lisa alone.

... At the cafeteria ...

"Hello? Jennie? Are you listening?" Rosé asked.

"What?!"

" we said whats wrong with you today? Its your first time to be late and you didn't talk to Lisa"

"Nothing, I'm not in the mood right now"

"V told me he wanted to meet up later after school" RM said.

"Isn't he suspended?" Jennie asked.

"V always find ways just for you" RM said.

"Jennie!" Lisa called which the group was startled.

"What?!"

"I want to talk to you"

"Then talk now!"

"I need to talk to you in private" Lisa said grabbing Jennie's arm.

"Hey, you just can't do that!" RM said stopping Lisa.

"Yes I can, Let's go" without bothering Lisa pulls Jennie up, hold Jennie's hand and started to walk, RM got up but Suga stopped him, Lisa doesn't give a fuck she just want to talk to Jennie.

They ended up in a storage room.

"What do you want?! And why here?"

"I just wanted to know what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, you did nothing! So can I please get out now?"

"Not until we're good, why are you ignoring me?"

"We're good!!! I'm going out now! Goodbye Lisa" Jennie attempt to open the door but Lisa pulled her and pinned her at the wall, their face were inches away and that made Jennie to freeze.

"What did I do wrong? I'm not gonna let you go until you say it"

"I said nothing! How many ti-..." Lisa Moves her face closer to Jennie which their face were only cm away from each other and it made Jennie to shut up and closed her eyes.

"If this is about yesterday, I'm sorry and if you want to hang out later I would love too, you can open your eyes now" Lisa said smirking at Jennie.

"I don't want to, I want to go out now!"

"Let's go together, but first let's get rid of that blush of yours" Lisa said and she kissed Jennie's cheeks which it got more red.

"Ops, I guess I'm not helping" Lisa said laughing.

"Stop!" Jennie said embarrassed but Lisa just laughed at her.

"Ok, I'll stop let's go?" Lisa opened the door for Jennie, and the two got shocked when they find the two girls in front of them.

"Oh hi guys!" Lisa greeted.

"Ommo, Jennie why is your face so red?" Jisoo asked touching Jennie's face.

"Omg! Did you guys just kissed?!" Rosé said.

"Ask Jennie, I'll go now see you later love!" Lisa said teasingly and walked passed the group smiling. Then the group stared at Jennie.

"What? No guys its not that -..."

"Shhh, its ok we accept you Jennie" Jisoo said.

"No, its not what you think!"

"Its ok Jen, we have always known" Rosè said.

"Remember when you hugged me when were in 1st grade? That time I knew you would be like this"

"Jisoo wtf it does not make sense, let me explain"

"Its ok Jenduekie, let's go we have class to attend to"

"Ughh..."

To be continued...