Giving everyone a hug they seem pretty upset letting us go. I then turn to my brothers who seem to have a tough time hiding the sad look on their faces. Running into their arms I held them close as they did same. I barely found them and yet I have to leave them yet again but I now know I can always reach out to them whenever I felt like it. But before I could let go of them, Rin whispers something into my ear "I hope you try again with Lloyd, he really is a good guy..." now leaving me blushing and flustered.

   "Are you okay (N/n), you're red all of a sudden" Lloyd ask, placing a hand on my forehead to find my temperature. Grabbing his hand I give him a smile and kept holding his hand until they were intertwined, they fit so perfectly. Looking at him again he was the same blushing tomato. "I-I see you're okay now..."

   "Hey (n/n), I have something to give you before you leave for now" Yukio calls out to me walking over. Opening my hand, he places a key on a string there and I have a chance to inspect it. "It's a skeleton key in a way. You can use it on any door, think of where you want to go and open it. I know your powers give you this ability already but you can never be too careful. Besides it's a gift from me to you, a welcome home gift that is."

    "Thanks Yukio, this means a lot to me. I'll keep it with me always" I reply with a smile on my face placing it around my neck. Feeling a hand intertwining with mine I see it was Lloyd. Giving him a reassuring squeeze he smiles at me as I do the same. Giving our new friends a final goodbye Lloyd calls his dragon while I call Fang. As soon as he saw me he was wagging his tail in pure happiness, he really must have missed me.

   Reaching the skies I could feel the wind in my face once again, without wings that is. Taking a deep breath I focus my energy on creating a gate. Having some difficulty I was able to make one long enough for the two creatures to pass through, it wasn't long before I ran out of energy and kick us out of the tunnel, well at least we're more closer to home now.

  Hearing the sound of wings flapping got closer as Lloyd flew pass me with his dad right behind him. Oh so you want this to be r race then Lloyd~. Taking a chance I whistle to Fang as he moves faster moving more quickly and agile through the sky and passes Lloyd making it a chase, to see who is faster. Too bad, Fang is the best at that game, and it wins us a victory.

   "Ha I win Lloyd, I am the campion" I shout with a huge smirk on my face. As that small competition is over, my instincts were kicking in while we were flying an open clearing from the clouds. Down below us, Ninjago City was now waiting for us to go home. "LLOYD WE DID IT! We're home..."

"Yeah...yeah we are" Lloyd reply with Sensei Garmadon smiling probably thinking of Mrs.Misako. "Oh I can't wait to see the look on mom's face when she sees you dad!"

"I'm guessing either surprise or horror because I came from the dead" he said, then looking at me with appreciation. "It wouldn't have happened if it were for your girlfriend Lloyd~"

" W-WE'RE NOT DATING" Lloyd said trying to defend us, but I couldn't help but secretly laugh. The words Rin said to me before we left came crawling into my mind again. Glancing at Lloyd who was blushing as his father tease him, I think about it for a while before we were getting closer to Ninjago.

"Maybe...just maybe Rin" I mumble to myself as we start diving through the clouds. Sensei Garmadon notices me say something. "Nothing sensei... I just through of something."

~3RD POV~

After the two left into the gate of Gehenna, somehow everything went back to normal. Once the ninja 'woke up' the bad guys were still frozen which gave them an advantage to the fight. In the end they beat them as revenge and went looking for the two lovers. But they found noting except a ruined roof and a few droplets of blood.

"Uh, quick question...where did they go" Kai ask, just basically stating the obvious. Nya could only smack him as Wu looks around. Something was telling him that they were in a good place and will defeat the Overlord in the end.

"I get the feeling they are doing well and we just trust them as they fight evil. Now come along, we have a city to help clean up" Wu said as the brothers and Nya slowly follow after him expect one. Noticing this Sensei Wu places a hand on his shoulder making him look at him. " I can see you are worried for her, but she is doing well. And the fact your feelings for her remain, I believe its best if you let them go because it's for her happiness."

Taking his words to heart, he accepts them and goes to helps the other brothers. In no time with the help of the citizens they were able to clean out the city. The evil was finally lifted from the city and was going back to normal, well the best they could do for now. This construction took over a whole two days to do and no one heard from the missing ninjas.

"D-Do you think they are okay? They haven't come back yet and I'm getting worried now" Nya said with a worrying expression. She was right in the end...until the group heard of a howl and roar were now in hearing range. That's when they notice, the big demon wolf wasn't around. "Could that be them?"

"Welll we don't know until we investigate at least" Kai said using spinjitzu as the others do the same. Reach a wide roof and one of the highest towers in the city trying to find where the source of the sound came from. "LOOK!"

In a instant the two creatures got bigger and it was more obvious that it was them. A huge smile appears on their face seeing the two comer closer and actually land side by side. Running toward the two ninja, everyone was so happy to see the two again.

"We're home...." (y/n) said with a smile on her face as Nya comes and hugs her. Lloyd was almost squished by his brothers dog piling him. Both have eye contact and only smile, they were finally home back with their family.

WORDS: 2500+

ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALLY UPDATED! Not only that but you guys are finally reunited with the demon brothers and finally came back to Ninjago. A good day it is, but not for me. Just last week everyone got out for summer and yet I still have ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL AND FINALS. The universe isn't on my side anymore, this makes me hate high school! Ah now I have to focus on studying...but I'm updating instead.

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapters, probably just a couple chapters left before the ending, hate to burst your guy's bubbles.  Comment down below your thoughts to the story or any ideas you guys would have of what I should do over the summer. I'm alway happy to read them because I have too much time on my hands, besides studying. Until then Reader-kun...

QUESTION: What to do over the summer?

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

FOLLOW!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.