Chapter 23

~3RD POV~

    Lloyd slowly open his eyes to see darkness everywhere. The place he was in a had to be a cell. As he moves around there was shackles on his wrist probably to stop him from using his powers. Looking around until he looks out of his cell to see a hall that was a dungeon.

   "Lloyd thank god you're ok" (y/n)'s voice rings out. He look around until his eyes land on a floating black mist figure with clear white eyes. "I thought you would be unconscious for more longer but I'm glad you're ok now."

   "...(Y/n)?...How?"

    "Uh ok first yeah it's me and second let me explain remember when you were taken by Murro to become his sidekick well when you turn back to usual self another power you had was lock inside of you which was your power to see ghost and even become one if you focus. That second power you have was lock inside for reasons since they weren't useful to you"(y/n) explain floating around to show she is like a ghost. "But it's time for them to show. But in my case when I was force out of my body instead of being a ghost I'm a shadow. Dose that explain?"

  "Kind of but now do I turn ghost? This is the first time I'm hearing of this but now do you know" Lloyd ask looking at the shadow girl.

   "Sensei knew about that because of that he kept it quiet until he knew you were ready. But since he's not here I'm taking his place as you ghostly sensei. So listen up it's hard to explain since you're the only one that can see me and he might hear you"  (y/n) glare at the boy through the bars. Lloyd looks to be shock, in the corner sleeping was (r/b/n). Lloyd could feel his anger rise just looking at the guy in front of him. He was the one of the three reasons that ruin his relationship. "Anyways I can only explain once but I know you can do it. Ok, keep you breathing steady, close your eyes and once you stop hearing my voice you'll know what to d..."

--------------

    "So is this what she was talking about...Ok now what dod I do now...(Y/n) said I would know what to do now" Lloyd said looking around until he was right in front of a green flame that was tempting him to touch it. "Well here goes nothing."

    Once he reach out to the flame it quickly disappear then behind something appear him. Turning around he sees a green flaming wolf looking at him as it slowly got close to him. As it was in touching distance Lloyd pets it fur to then wake up.

 As it was in touching distance Lloyd pets it fur to then wake up

-------------

    Lloyd open his eyes but he couldn't feel the ground so looking awn he was floating in the air. In instant he yells but his mouth was cover to shut him up, looking to see who did was (y/N). He slowly calm down allowing (y/N) to take her hand go before Lloyd went to grab it again. Even as a ghost he could feel the warmth radiating around (Y/n).

    "Could you please let go of my hand. And stop staring at me, it makes this feel awkward" (Y/N) said without the ghostly echo voice that snap Lloyd out of his daze looking fluster after. (y/n) on the other hand roll her eyes holding in a laugh to float out of the cell with Lloyd TRYING to follow along. "You might be a ghost and out of that cell but you still will not be at full power because those chains drain away your powers, so be careful. One time using to much power will blow a fuse for you. Second since this is the first time you became a ghost and you were drained a quester of your power it will weaken your powers. So use me as a tool to get back up."

    (Y/N) open her hand out to Lloyd who was hesitant but did take it fully trusting her. All of a sudden everything went fats like as if they are in a vehicle but it was (y/n) moving at a quick movement and her skills in transforming. In not time they made it back to the top floor only in a corner to hide.

    "Now this will be a new era for Ninjago and I might be able to succeed this time with the green ninja out of the picture and without him there no will ever stop me" '(Y/n)' said looking over the new land he will have once he is in full power. "With this child's body it actually helps me absorb back my powers I'll be back to power in no time. Having a blood line shock me to know that but it helps me with my goal." 

    "My lord, what will you do once you are back to your full strength? Will you go back to your original body or will you keep your body you're in now" (L/g/n) ask curious about what will he do with the body he is in right now. If I told her she would be furious about my plan, the Overlord thought holding a blank expression as he was thinking. 

   "She is my only family or bloodline I have left in this world or era. Even as an evil mastermind I must have a successor once I'm gone. As you are mine in this ear and my aid it would make since to keep her as the next one in line to run over. But to do so we must poison her body with darkness." '(y/n)' said now trying to think of something to make that even possible.

    "And exactly how are you going to do that, my lord" (l/g/n) ask getting irritated bemuse (y/n) would be getting the special treatment and she wan't involve with any of this plan.

    "I've seen from my own eyes she has the madness inside her that she tries to control to to submit to it and show no one but I've seen how powerful it is. With training it might even make her even stringer than me even in my true form. But she hast to me mix within her darkness and madness to become the next ruler of to be as strong as me" '(y/n)' explain lifting both her hands to show to different color flames one represents the darkness in her black soul. And another was purple which was the madness deep inside just wanting to come out. "Once I'm full power I'll take this place then the whole world with both you, (l/g/n) and (Y/n) by my side."

    Or how about you never take over ever" Lloyd said now reveling himself to the two who were shock to see him. "I also would like to say I came here to beat the carp out of you. And take get back (y/n)'s body. You'll never win, not now not ever."

    "It seems you found her shadow shocking you can actually see her since all she looks like is a natural shadow in as I expect from my descendent" '(Y/N)' said looking over to the shadow and REAL (y/n) who was quiet but kept a glare on her face. "To bad I can't give you back your body because only one shadow soul can inhabit it. There is no way I would give it back until I'm at my full power and once that happens I'll have this body be mutated into the madness inside of you."

    "What is your plan once you to your normal form exactly"  (y/n) ask looking over to the other black figure in front of them as he went back into his normal state. 

    "I want you to be the next successor once the time has come and that owed mean I need the darkness inside of you out in the open combined with the madness inside as well. You are my only blood I have left so that would give me someone to take over oner I leave this world" the overlord said standing right in front of (y/n) who was right in front of Lloyd.  "So what is your answer, (Y/n) join me...or kill yourself right now?"

WORDS: 1389

     👾Here is a new update to our Lloyd's story with a little cliff hanger just for you all to be tortured until I update~ But don't worry I'll update as soon I finish and post it on the weekend of when it finished. So you all have to be patient until then at least. Anyways testing is still going on and I just finished the English part but now I have to work on the math one. FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK! (if you can read that, it says FUCK)

    Anyways I hope you enjoy this part of the story and I'm always happy to write/type it for both your's and my own enjoyment. Comment down below your thought to the story or just anything and I'll always be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!