Chapter 21

"Attention Ninjago! I have a huge announcement to tell you all" (l/n/g) said as she was broadcasting everywhere all of Ninajgo to see. Many were wondering what was this all of a sudden even Lloyd and the ninja who were watching too. "You are all now prisoners of the Overlord!"

    Once saying that a forcefield appear above the tallest building of the city to cover the whole entire city. Many citizens tried to make a run for it in hope to escape while others stay put in hope of al of this to end quickly. The ninja were still watching trying to plan everything out in case of attack and had to fight. (l/g/n) just kept smiling on the TV and soon you could hear something in the back ground.

   "We also have a sacrifice of vessel to use as the vessel to the Overlord. Would you like to say something...(Y/n)" (l/g/n) said showing a figure on the ground in a cell. Getting closer to see a (f/c) gi on the ground near the cell. "Say something (n/n) Lloyd is watching you so why don't you show yourself."

~LLOYD POV~

    I kept quiet but just kept watching, was it true? Is (y/n) actually there in a cell? The figure e was drag out of the shadow by a familiar guy. No it can't be! Showing who the figure it was a female with (h/c) that was up everywhere like Kai's and eyes of complete dull (e/c) eyes. It was her!

    "See as you can see I have a vessel for my lord. She had a broken heart by a certain ninja who made the most of this happen thanks to him. And pain is one of the things my lord loves in a vessel to join into. Not only that but I found out something about (y/n) that no one else knows not ever herself...she is a descendent of the Overlord himself" (l/g/n) explains. Everyone froze, (y/n) was a descendent of the Overlord, how?! She is more kinder than him and so much more. My thoughts were stop when I hear a scream of pain, looking ta the TV it was (y/n) holding her head. "YES! YES, scream in PAIN! The plan is working my lord shall live gain and no one will stop me!"

   "The...ninja will...stop you. Good aways wins...over evil...no matter what...My brothers and Nya ...will stop you...you bitch" (Y/n) fairly said panting but still in pain while holding her head still. (Y/n), what have you gone through? Seeing her like this, in pain hurts me but all of a sudden she starts laughing like a maniac. "Well that is what the child wants to think then so be it..."

   "M-my lord! You're awake" (l/g/n) said but the camera was more focus on (y- or the Overlord now...

   "Indeed I have but I was always wake here as (Y/n)'s familiar, Shadow that she never expected it to be me. As he ancestor she has made me proud but controlling the green ninja for so long unlike you, (l/g/n). She is a descendent of mine" the Overlord said glaring to the side where (l/g/n) probably is. "Now I am ere I am here to take my revenge against the ninja and finally take over Ninajgo. But the ninja can't do anything to me can they? Unless they would actually attack a friend?"

   After that it turned off, we all look at each other and then to look at uncle for answer. But for once even he was trouble for an answer. Outside everything has been going down hill with people being possess left and right for the Overlord. 

    "What are we going to do now? (y/n) was possess and...we're under attack" Cole ask now everyone was wanting answers from uncle. If only my father were here then he could help us with all of this happening.

    "We must make sure the citizens are all safe but not the possess ones. Bring them to one spot just any where to keep them safe. If you pass a possess one don't get near them of touch them or else you will be possess like last he was here. After we will think of something afterward to defeat him and get (y/n) back. Now go" uncle order with everyone agreeing with the plan and running into the city. I was about to follow when uncle held me back. "Now you have a different mission. You must go straight to the Overlord to defeat him. I believe that there is still good in (y/n) that it is a possibility that she might come back to us. But you must be careful because of the Overlord might know what the plan is. Do you understand me Lloyd?"

    "I do uncle" I answer getting up and about to run into the city but stop to hug him. "Please be careful too uncle."

   I have to fix this because it was all my fault. If only I listened to (y/n)'s side of the story then maybe none of this wold have happened. If I only saw what (l/g/n) was planning to do to us and ruin what we were. The city wouldn't be in chaos if only a paid more attention to my surroundings then about myself, the overly would have come back and not taken over (y/n)'s body. And maybe words of all I could still might of been happy with (y/n)...

   "I'm sorry (Y/n), I should have listened. But now I can make things right again this time for the both of us" I said getting on my dragon and flying t the battlefield. The fight of the Overlord vs. me for (y/n)...

WORDS: 950

    👾So sorry if this is short chapter but more will come in the future with me already working on the next chapter which might be coming out this week since I have time to do it since I'm on spring break. Lucky me a whole week of freedom from my school and a bunch of bitches! This one and another two stories will be getting another update this week just to tell you guys. 

    I hope you all enjoy this short chapter to the story and I always enjoy typing it and making it enjoyable. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you would like to say about anything. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

SHARE!!