Chapter 3

We made it back to the bounty with a sack of candy in hand. Lloyd lead (y/n) to his room. (y/n) sits down on the bed reading a Prince Dunagin comic while Lloyd try to fix his room. After a minute or so Lloyd finally finish cleaning. (A/n: sorry of the name of the comic book is wrong.)

~LLOYD POV~
    Now that my room is clean my brothers won't bother me about cleaning my room. I turn around to talk to (y/n) when I saw she was asleep.

   "Hey (n/n) wake up a new episode of (f/s) is on~" I smirk. She immediately wakes up and hit my head with the back of her hand.
(A/n: (f/s)= favorite show also.)

     "What was that for!"

    "I just want to do that since I know I will get notifications on my iPhone when a new episode comes out" she said smirking at her work. But then turns worried. "Lloyd you've been distant what's happening to you."

   "Well...that was what I want to talk about" I said putting a fake smile on. But it was obvious it wasn't working on (y/n). I completely broke down in front of her.

    "I miss her so much! She just ran away from me. And broke up with me for no reason. I did all the things she ask And still had time to be a ninja. SO WHY!?!?" I cried the last part. (y/n) was a bit shock of what I did...I do want to let go but can't...

~YOUR POV~
     After what he said it sounds like he still loves her deeply. That stupid girl came into his life and then when I started to like her & was about to let go of my feelings for Lloyd she breaks his heart.

    I could see he won't calm down so I thought of something that might calm him down. I scoot closer to him and kiss his forehead. He immediately calm down and turn light red.

    "W-what did you d-do that f-for" he stutter looking at me in shock.

    "Consider that a clamming down friend kiss" I said as I pull him into a hug. "Lloyd you need better because you really deserve it. I know you're hurt by the person you love again ,but this is apart of life. If she doesn't know that then that means she isn't the right one for you."

~LLOYD POV~
    Hearing it from her my closest friend means a lot to me. She is with me every step of the way...I know I'll be ok as long as I have my family and her supporting me every step of the way.