2.shopping

Trey pov

"Bro,focus."said ar'mon.

"Alright.alright."

"From the top."

"Mama told me not to sell work
Seventeen five, same color T-shirt"

"You have pause I can echo."

"I want to do the echo."

"You can't.you singing the main verse."then echo walked in the living room.she sat next to me.

"Speaking of echos."said ar'mon.I rolled my eyes.I pick her up and place her my lap.she is so tiny.

"Bro,again from the top."said ar'mon.

"Mama told me not to sell work."

"Sell work."

"Seventeen five, same color T-shirt"

"Mama told me not to sell work
Seventeen five, same color T-shirt"said me and ar'mon.

"Okay lunch break."

"Really?we only be at this for 2 hrs."said ar'mon.

"I woke up 2 hrs ago."

"Oh yeah."

"I am going mickeyd's."

"Gimme a two mcdoubles."

"Then I going to wally world.so I am not right back."ar'mon nodded.me and echo went to my room.I dressed echo first.note to self: find somebody to braid her hair.then I got dressed.I grabbed my backpack.

Echo pov

I sat across from trey in McDonald's.he gave me the happy meal.I only ate the fries.I look at table.it had pretty colors.

"You get so easy entertain."
"What do you want?"
"Don't trust him."
"I am not."
"I don't believe you."
"I guess you have to trust me."

"Echo."said trey.I looked up from the table to him.what?

"You done?"he asked.I nodded.

"How about you show me?"
"Bet."

Trey got up and threw the trash away.I got up from the table.I ran outside.

"Echo.wait!"said trey.he heard him ran after me.I ran faster.when a car all sudden appear in front of me.I froze.please don't hit me.I closed my eyes.when I someone snatched me.

"E,you good?"asked trey.I opened my eyes.he was holding me.I nodded.I laid my head on his shoulder.bump not trusting him.he saved me.

"He saved you one time.so what he is a hero now?only reason why he save you is to save himself time for buring a dead body."

He rubbed my back.he walked to the car.

"We still have to figure out your clothes size.so we can go target instead of walmart."he said.I nodded.We hop in the car.he drove to target.we walked in.trey grabbed a buggy and put me in it.we went to girls section.

"Well i guess you can try on small and medium."he said while grabbing 2 purple shirts off the rack.

"You look like small in pants."he said.he grabbed some pants.Then we went to the dressing room.he tried to take my shirt off.I screamed.He stopped.

"Sorry.I forgot."he said.how he forgot it when it happened last Night?

~Flashback~

We stood in the bathroom.I look at the tub of water.

"Let's get you out these dirty clothes "he said.he tried to get my shirt off.I screamed.he will see my scars.he stopped.I pointed to the door.

"Okay.just meet me in my room after you done."he said.

~end of flashback ~

He step out the dressing room.I change my shirt to the small purple shirt.I opened the door.trey put away his phone.

"Raise your arms."he said.I raised my arms.he looked confused.

"Yeah.try the other one."he said.I nodded.I closed the door.I try the other shirt on.I opened the door.

"Thats look better."he said.i closed the door.I changed back to my shirt.then I walked out the dressing room.we shopped for some more clothes.we went to the car.trey put the bags in the trunk.I stood up in the basket.

"I didn't forget about you,E"he said.he pick me up.we went back to the house.