Chapter 8

Sorry it was posted late, its been a busy week with the holiday's going on, but don't fear a new chapter is here!!! There might be some weird spacing, idk why but hopefully its not distracting. As always I hope everyone gets to enjoy this chapter and support us by voting and continue to follow this story to the very end :) Thank You for your patience!

(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)(>'u')> <('u'<)

CHAPTER 8

Thorn's POV

It has been a while since I went deep into the mountains. With the war and all the battles I figured it would be best not to wander. But now, now I am willing to go to the ends of the world to end this horrid war.

As soon as I got to my room I changed into an olive green shirt and black pants. Not sure what we will need on our journey, I took out my old bag collection from under my bed. I organize my small bags by color; pink for jars healing herbs, blue will be filled with small containers of energizing elixirs. Oh, and a white one for other useful elixirs and gadgets. Just like the house my bags are bigger on the inside only they weigh nothing more than a few feathers. After I felt satisfied with the bags and their content I stuffed them into my fern green backpack, for camouflage purposes. I also packed a few thick blankets, pillows, towels. Clothing will also be needed, so I grab a bunch of black shirts and pants, also for camouflage purposes, and stuffed them into another small bag and into the backpack. We might also need a tent, but I will get it later.

Feeling as if I took more than five minutes packing I secured my book bag. I reach for the old 1920z phone sitting on my left night stand, swirl to number one which connects to all the intercoms in the house and say, “People, we will meet in the garage, Aiden escort Fluffy, Eternity meet me in my room.” Less than two seconds from when I made the announcement there was a knock on my door, probably Eternity.

“Come in,” I told her.

“Why are we going to the garage” she asked as she walked in.

“To get some more supplied before we leave,” I said.

“What do u mean by more supplied?” she asked in an annoyed tone, “Aren’t we going just for today?”

“I don’t know how long we will be out there so I want to be prepared for anything,” I said to her as I secure my backpack on me. “So make sure you have plenty of blood.”

“I would have had more if someone hadn't made me waste some this morning.” she sneered.

“Then I will make it up to you, while on our trip I will help you hunt a deer or something.”

“I don’t need help hunting,” she assured me, “but you owe me.”

Aiden and Fluffy were already there when vamp girl and I got there.

“Aiden, can you get my dad’s tent from the back, please.” I asked. My dad’s tent was as big as the garage on the inside. The outside was just like any old camping tent. My family was large, well we used to be.

When Aiden returned I took off my backpack so he could place the tent inside.

“How much of your magic do you use?” Fluffy asked me with a concern look. The truth is I never really thought about it, using my magic came naturally to me and I have always used it to make my life easier.

“I don’t know,” I said with a frown.  “When needed, I guess.”

“Does anyone have to go pee before we leave?? I asked when the tent was fully in my bag. They all shook their heads I telepathically closed the garage when we walked out.