Chapter 2

yay!! thank you for returning!! This is going to be a short chapter, but don't worry along with this one I'll also be posting chapter 3 later on today :D

<(^~^<) (>^~^)><(^~^<) (>^~^)><(^~^<) (>^~^)><(^~^<) (>^~^)><(^~^<) (>^~^)><(^~^<) (>^~^)>

Akita's POV

I awoke to the sound of my stomach growling as scent of food drifted up my nose. The delicious smell of bacon and eggs were really mouth watering.

"Hey I think the dog is awake," and with that voice my memories came rushing back. I was attacking a vampire, and then a witch and shinigami showed up, stopping our fight, then black out. I quickly opened my eyes and got up, baring my teeth at the vampire.

"Whoa, easy there wolfy no one is going hurt you," said the witch. As I looked around I noticed I was in a small, but spacious cabin. I went into the kitchen and jumped onto a chair, and started eating anything I can get my mouth on.

"You are not even going to transform back into a human to eat?" asked the shinigami. I growled at him.

"Ok ok it was just a question," he said.

"Before the rest of us eat, let us do some introductions, my name is Orchid Thorn, the vampire at the corner over there is Serene Eternity, and the shinigami is Aidan," said the witch, I mean Thorn.

"What is your name?" she asked. I barked in response

."Oh right you can’t talk, hmm then I guess we will have to name you since you won’t transform back....any ideas?" she asked everyone.

"How about dog, or stinky, or maybe both? No wait I got it, it should be Fido," said Serene.

"Don’t be mean Serene, how about whitey? Since her fur is white," asked Thorn.

"No, I got one, she should be called Fluffy, since her fur was nice and soft when I carried her here," said the shinigami.He carried me here????

"Sure, any objections?" asked Thorn. He carried me here?!?!?!

"None, ok then it is settled her name will be Fluffy!!" Thorn said. Wait...what just happened?!

"Is her fur really soft?" asked Thorn

"Yup," replied the Aiden

."I want to touch!!" Orchid stretched out her arm to pet me. Don’t you dare touch me! And that’s when I bit her.

“Ow! Bad fluffy!!" she screeched.