"I think they're my favourite," I smiled to him. "I am not completely sure why."

"Is that a good thing?" he asked me.

"I think so," I nodded with a smile. "I missed you today."

Harry looked up at me in genuine surprise. A laugh escaped my chest at his expression. I don't think he was fully expecting me to admit that I missed his company for the day. Trust me, there was nothing I wanted more than to spend the whole day with him instead of his incredibly crude sister. Don't get me wrong, his sister was my other favourite person to spend my time with here, I just I valued Harry's company more. I feel as if we think more alike than her and me.

"You missed me?"

"I did," I nodded feeling my cheeks flare in warmth. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes," he laughed. "Normally I would be the one to say that. Are you trying to flirt with me?" he asked bumping his shoulder with mine.Â

"No, I did miss you! Believe it or not, spending twelve full hours with your sister takes a lot of willpower," I said to him with raised brows. He let out a boisterous laugh and I leaned towards him. "She is driving me absolutely mad."

"Is she now?"

"You don't know how crude she is, H!"

"I don't think I want to know," he laughed placing his hands behind him and leaning back on them. "I did miss your company as well today. I wish we were able to spend more time together."

"I really missed breakfast," I said to him with a smile. "Nothing compares to breakfast with you. I'm sorry but scones is not my cup of tea."

"I understand, I'll make sure to tell Mrs. Willer," he laughed. "She told me she missed making you breakfast."

"I only ate with your three or four times," I said to him.

"It only takes what, ten days to make a habit?" he asked me. I shrugged and he laughed. I picked my legs up and turned my body so I was laying down on his lap.

"I hope you don't mind," I said looking up into his green eyes.

"No, not at all," he smiled. His hands trailed alongside my face brushing away the strands of hair that fell over my cheek. "Now I can see your beautiful face."

"It's full of make-up," I said pointedly.

"It's shit, take it off," he said standing up and pouring the rest of his water from the glass over me. I gasped dropping my jaw.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I said chasing after him. He was laughing and running away from me. I was laughing, too.

I caught up to him and jumped on his back. Harry's hands instinctively grabbed my legs to hold me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head to the side to look at him with a smile.

"Got ya."

"You did," he smiled. "How do you know my full name?"

"I have my sources," I laughed sticking my tongue out. "Your sister told me."

"She tells you everything."

"Unfortunately she's not afraid to hide anything."

I jumped off his back and walked around him so he was facing me. It suddenly dawned on me, without heels, he towered over me in a huge height difference. He was probably six foot, maybe a hint shorter, whereas I was only just above five foot. There is almost twelve inches between the both of us. Harry just towers over me.

"Why are you so tall?" I asked with a laugh. "You make me feel so short."

"Hmmm, I quite like you being short," he smiled to me. His hands trailed down the sides of my arms and he pressed our hands together. "I love how tiny you are, I often wonder if I could fit you in my pocket."