THE WISH LIST

"Hi Jung-"

Tae gasped at the sight of Jungkook violently vomiting.

"Jungkook!"

Taehyung ran to Jungkook's side, hitting the 'call nurse' button on the way. As he reached out for Kookie, the boy in question, tried to push him away.

"N-no hyung, stay away, i-it's disgu-disgusting. I don't want you to see me like thi-"

The boy's words were cut off by another round of vomiting.

"Don't be silly Kookie, I could never find you disgusting. Never."

Tae rubbed the boy's back gently as the vomiting came to a stop.

"Better?" He asked gently.

Jungkook nodded, keeping his head down, avoiding eye contact. He was so embarrassed that Taehyung, his beautiful angel,  saw him in such a state. It was disgusting. Tae lifted his head up, forcing eye contact.

"You're not disgusting, you're beautiful."

Jungkook hugged Tae and cried softly.

"You called?"

Tae turned to see a nurse walk into the room.

"Yes, as you can see, Jungkook was vomiting pretty badly a moment ago."

"Yes, I can see that. You poor dear. Don't worry, we'll have you cleaned up in no time."

----------

Before long, the floor had been cleaned, and a trashcan placed within Jungkook's reach, should the need to vomit arose again. Enlisting Tae's help, the nurse managed to change the bedding, then left Tae to change the boy himself.

"There, all done."

"Thank you." Tae said.

"Of course dear. Doctor Kim should be here soon. Call if you need anything else."

With that said, the nurse left the room. It was silent a moment before Jungkook spoke.

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

Rather than say anything, Taehyung simply smiled softly and gently brushed Kookie's bangs from his eyes, then placed a kiss on the boy's forehead, causing him to blush.

"Ahem"

Jungkook and Tae looked to the door to see Jin standing in the doorway.

"Am I interrupting something? I can come back later." Jin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hyung!" 

Tae blushed as Jin walked into the room chuckling.

"I heard what happened. How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts and I still feel nauseous, weak." Kookie answered honestly.

"Hyung, is this part of his condition?" Tae asked.

"Yes Tae. Symptoms of a brain tumor consists of headaches, nausea, vomiting, blurred or double vision, dizziness, seizures, trouble walking and handling objects, weakness, just to name a few."

Jin then looked to Jungkook. "It's time for your radiotherapy Jungkook."

"Okay." The boy turned to Taehyung. "You'll still be here when it's over, right?"

"Of course I will."

----------

As Tae sat waiting for Jungkook to return from his therapy, he decided to look through the notebook he had given the younger boy when they first met. He had learned that Jungkook was an amazing artist, and sometimes drew fun and funny comics.