Addicted-Let It All In... EXPLODE

Start from the beginning

My dad looked at both of us a few times "Did you guys plan to wear the same brand of clothes?"

I looked at my shirt and I totally forgot I was wearing Adidas. I looked up and saw her looking at her shirt as well. I mean we couldn't have planned this, we aren't on good terms, but I'm not gonna say that out loud.

"No, it's just a coincidence" 

"Where's your mother by any chance?" 

I shrugged my shoulder "She disappeared" he nodded and left

The living room was awkwardly silent, but that didn't change a thing. She wasn't talking, and maybe I wasn't, my mind was still processing the idea. She looked away from me, but I couldn't stop staring. I did miss her and I haven't seen her for a whole month now. She was looking amazing and she had me feelin some type of way.

"Hi" I said nervously

She turned to look at me then waved 'Hi'. 

"How you been?" she still wasn't answering verbally. She gave me a thumbs up.

I was gonna ask her about her and Carmelo, but then mom walked out. She changed from her sweat pants and wife beater to a blue blouse and jeans with her hair fixed neatly into a ponytail. She walked up to Midnight, they were about the same height.

"Hello Midnight" she said waving her hand in her face

"Hello Mrs. Walters" she said with her back against the wall expressing no emotion.

"Have a seat" mom was being awkward and dad saw that.

She shook her head "I'm okay, trust me I'm fine"

"Well then, do you know why your here today?" she shook her head "I've heard that you and my boy been having some issues and I felt like it was wrong that you dare put your hands on my son. You scraped his face and gave him a bloody nose and busted his lips twice. Don't put your hands on my son ever again!" She raised her voice

Midnight looked away then back at my mom with a smile. She started laughing a bit then twisted her tongue in her mouth.

"You think it's funny to hurt my child? If I hurt you how would your mother feel?"

She sucked her teeth "I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything. You can yell and scream at me all you want, but I have a reason for everything that I do, there's two sides to every story or situation. He might have just told you that I bruised his face up, but he bruised my face up as well. It was petty"

"Petty? I don't think anything is petty when it comes to my son. Just like you have a reason for what you do he has his"

"If I'm agreeing to everything you're saying why should you be getting vexed? That's stupid and for you to get mad enough to put your hands on me... I don't play with that cause I will kill you... and I'm not joking" she looked straight at me. I was drenched in fear, but I couldn't show her that. She seems crazy enough.

Mom nodded her head, rubbing her chin "He told me he hit you first and all, but I just wanted to confront you and I appreciate that you didn't come up in here cussin like his little girlfriend he got back at his house, but" she looked at me "You need to apologize to each other and promise this will never happen, I don't want y'all hurting other people or y'all selves"

I looked at Middy and she looked at me, but I know she didn't want to. "Midnight I'm sorry for hurting you and your feelings"

"First of, I just want to say I don't regret anyhting that happened becuase it revealed the person you are and the person I am. I do fight back cause I'm not your girl friend. Am I sorry? No, but I'll pretend that I am if it settles our beef."