•Chapter Sixteen [The Fight]•

Start from the beginning

"Talk about oblivious", Hawk whispered back as the four laughed.

"Well let's go, we don't want Astoria mad", Rose said and her friends looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?", Rose asked confused.

Travis ran over and grabbed her by her shoulders: "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ROSE!?"

"Um...."

"Okay Travis, I think Rose is fine and right. Let's go", Ling Ling said to Travis, putting a hand on gis shoulder.

"Fine", Travis replied and the team walked out the garden heading to the school.

Rose and Celena stayed behind the group to talk about something or someone.

"Hawk's acting really weird today, don't you think?", Rose whispered to Celena, who nodded.

"I sense some weird and maybe even dark energy around him. Something might have happened to him", Celena whispered back to her.

"I'm wirried about him, what if there is more going on here?", Rose said.

"We'll see later today. Maybe he just didn't sleep well", Celena shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go", Rose said and the two walked faster to catch up with their group.

🌌[AFTER CLASS ENDED]🌌

Everyone was in the cafateria minding their own buisness except Hawk. He was glaring at Adrian, not saying anything.

He looked at the clock not too far away from the table he sat. He smirked lightly and looked over at his teammates.

"I need to go guys. I'll be back in a few minutes", Hawk said a got up. He saw Astoria opening her mouth but he inturupted her: "And don't worry I won't be late to class Astoria."

"But someone else will", he laughed to himself quietly.

He walked over to Adrian's table where he and Autriana sat and greeted them: "Hello Auriana, Adrian."

"Oh hello Hawk," Auriana smiled, "Need anything?"

"Actually I do. Adrian do you mind coming with me. I need to talk to you about something", Hawk said putting a hand on Adrian's shoulder.

"Uh sure. Not like you're gonna kill me or something", Adrian said and got up.

"Right", Hawk grumbled.

The two boys walked out the cafateria leaving behind Celena who were glaring at Hawk.

"I think something fishy's going on", Celena whispered to Rose.

"I get you", Rose whispered back.

"Hey Rose", Auriana sat down at the Regal Six's table and asked: "Am I the only one or is Hawk acting kinda weird today?"

"I agree", Celena said, "and so does Rose."

"Now that you say it, he has been awfully quiet today", Ling Ling said and the team agreed.

"I asked him and he said he was hearing some sounds last night and couldn't sleep", Rose said.

"Hmm", Astoria thought, "We'll have to confront him about it when he gets back."

"We agree."

🌌[MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL]🌌

The two princes walked outside the school and near the gate.

"What did you need to talk about Hawk?", Adrian asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Well Adrian. I'm getting a little annoyed with you always with MY Rose", Hawk said glaring at the blonde prince.

"Excuse me?", Adrian asked quietly.

"I'm sick of you always trying to talk to her, spend time with her and taking her away from me", Hawk yelled, "You think I didn't see you give her that rose at the end of the first day!? I'm not stupid, unlike you!"

"What are you talking about? I was just being kind and thanking her for helping me through that awkward day!", Adrian defended himself, "And sge isn't yours, she can decide who she likes on her own."

"Ugh! Not the piont you dumb thing!", Hawk turned around and pointed his wand at Adrian, "Snow Magic!"

A blast of ice was shot at Arian but he dodged it and got out the way.

"Why are you doing this!?", Adrian asked, "We can settle this the easy and mature way!"

"Oh yeah!? We guess what: I DON'T CARE! SNOW MAGIC!", Hawk yelled and pointed his wand again.

Huge chunks of ice were headind towards Adrian. He took out his wand: "Rose Magic!"

A giant rose rose up from the ground and the leaves wraped around Adrian, shielding him from the ice.

The leaves dissapeared and he pointed his wand towards Hawk: "Rose Magic!"

Rose vines rose up from the ground and tried holding onto Hawk, but he created a forcefield around himself and the vines dissapeared.

"HA! You think you can beat me!? Snow Magic!"

But before Hawk could cast his magic he was hit with another spell.

"SHOOTING STARDUST EXPLOSION!"

👑To be continued........👑

🌸Hmm...What do you think will happen next? I wanted to give a little ending note to thank you for reading this chapter. Remember if you liked this chapter please vote and comment so I can hear your opinion. Please do express your opinion, what you think I couuld improve on and what you liked the most. Thank you once again!🌸

1364 words