"Nah it's fine, i'd rather do it to someone else though, like that plain-looking guy- OW!"

I suddenly felt a heavy weight in my head, Kiba threw my lamp at me..

"Idiot! Just shut up!"

I just scoffed at him, suddenly the same warp portal from last night appeared.

"Huh? Who are you?" I saw glowing yellow eyes beside it.

"My name's Kurogiri..." Oh it's the name that Shigaraki called last night.

"I'm the villain's warp portal, anyways, Shigaraki told me to pick you up.."

"Aren't you guys too early?"

"Change of plans, UA will go early at USJ."

"Alright Alright.."

"W-Wait UA?! (M/N) they're just kids! Do you really want this?!" Kiba asked me in panic.

"Tch, you think i care? It's not their age you have to think of Kiba, it's their quirks and capability..."

Kiba tried to stop me, damn guy is such a nuisance.

"Let go you!-- " That's it, i shoved him away, making him fall on his back.

"(M-M/N)!"

"Come on Kurogiri.." I walked inside of the warp portal, leaving Kiba behind.

....

With 1-A...

{3rd Person POV}

"Woah! It's so big inside!" Kaminari's eyes sparkled when he saw the inside of USJ.

"Deku-kun are you sure can do this rescue training? You just got injured yesterday.."

"I'm fine Uraraka-san, recovery girl took great care of it, i just needed enough rest, but i'm good.." Midoriya smiled at the brunette before he looked over to Bakugo worriedly, seeing that he is alright he looked at Aizawa.

"Alright, but first--" Aizawa was interrupted when they heard a sparking sound above, everyone looked up to see the power was cut off

Aizawa heard sounds behind him, he turned around, his eyes widening to see a black mist getting bigger.

"Everyone stay together! Thirteen protect the students!"

A few villains started coming out of the black mist.

"What is that?" Kirishima asked before Aizawa cut him off.

"Don't move! Those are villains.." Everyone gasped, looking over.

"Sensei, what about the tresspasser sensor?" Momo asked thirteen in panic.

"We have that, of course, but.."

"If the sensors aren't working, then they have someone with a quirk that can do that, this suprise attack was planned out with a goal in mind..." Todoroki told them.

"Thirteen and Eraser head.." A pale figure near the black mist said.

"The trespassing last time was because  of these scum, huh?" Aizawa put on his goggles, catching midoriya's attention.

"But, Mr. Aizawa, your fighting style only fits for one on one fights! You have a disadvantage!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Aizawa scoffed and smirked, responding to the boy,

"You can't be a hero if you only have one techinique.. Thirteen i leave them to you!" Before Aizawa jumped in the middle to fight.

"Shooter Squad! Kill him!" A villain said, but before he can activate his quirk, Aizawa erased them, catching them off-guard before aizawa managed to restrain them and use his scarf to attack.

"You idiots! That's eraser head! The underground pro hero! He can erase quirks just by looking at them!"

Meanwhile, the students were about to escape but was stopped by none other than Kurogiri.

"I'm sorry but i'm afraid i can't let you escape.."

Thirteen got his quirk ready, opening the lid for the black hole to come out but he stopped because Kirishima and Bakugo charged at the mist.

"You think we'll let you stop us?!" Kirishima smirked activating his quirk to attack Kurogiri.

"DIE!" Bakugo made a huge explosion with his quirk, but Kurogiri dodged it.

"That was close.."

"You two! Stay back!" Bakugo and Kirishima's eyes widened, running aside when Thirteen activated his quirk.

Kurogiri's warp was getting sucked in the black hole,

"Thirteen, a pro hero who rescues people with his quirk... For a pro hero you're really naive.." Kurogiri chuckled, another warp portal appearing behind Thirteen, his own black hole appearing and sucking Thirteen's half.

'I didn't... Think this would happen..' Thirteen thought as he fell on his knees.

"Sensei!" Mina and Uraraka got beside the pro hero.

"Now all of you won't mess the plan up when i torture...and scatter you all.." Kurogiri said as his warp portal surrounded the students.

Iida managed to get few of his classmates out of the dark mist.

"E-EVERYONE!" Iida yelled, his classmates surrounded by black mist.

....

A minute earlier....

"Oi, Shigaraki, what about the kids?" (M/N) said with his arms crossed beside him.

"Not to worry, (M/N).. Kurogiri!" Kurogiri nodded, suddenly disappearing.

"It ain't my fault if your plan will fail.. I just want to see blood fall from my bastard father.." (M/N) chuckled.

"I can beat All Might with my secret weapon.. Noumu.."

(M/N) looked to the side to see a large creature with it's brain visible, walk out of the warp portal kurogiri left, making heavy sounds with it's stomps.

"He looks disgusting, Shigaraki..." (M/N) groaned at the creature.

"Shut up, it's my master's best work.. It will be sure to kill All Might.." Shigaraki said as he charged at Aizawa, he then saw Aizawa beating the ameteur villains, so he decided to charge, holding out both of his hands.

Aizawa's eyes widened when he felt his shoulder burns, jumping away when he saw Shigaraki.

'The last boss?!'

'He ruined my shoulder..'

While Aizawa was distracted, noumu managed to grab Aizawa's head, knocking it to the ground.

"Ugh.." Aizawa groaned in pain, he tried to erase the Noumu's quirk but nothing happened.

"Tch, just let me handle this, your goons can't even get a scratch on father..."

(M/N) licked his lips, ignoring Shigaraki's protest as he charged at Aizawa.

Aizawa noticed this, his eyes widening in shock as his focus sets on (M/N).

"Fine.. Noumu stand back.."

....