"About a week ago, I got diagnosed with something call prosonhagnosla."

"Prosopagnosia." The doctor corrected.

"I read it in your medical record." He leaned forward on his swivel chair.

"How about those therapy sessions? They could do you some good." He said diligently. I turned the thought over in my mind. "S-sure." I looked over to Mom expectantly.

"I'd be happy if you went." She mumbled.

* * *

They kept me under observation for a few more days before releasing me. As I walked out, I was informed I could no longer keep the anxiety pills that were prescribed to me. I nodded slowly and headed towards the car.

* * *

After I was forced to stay home for another week, I'd finally been allowed to go back to school. 

I walked to the kitchen table and pulled a chair out. "You've got your first therapy session this afternoon Izuku." Mom spoke. I nodded as I nibbled a piece of toast. Mom turned and clicked her tounge. "Eat more. I haven't seen you eat a solid meal ever since you were diagnosed." She said sternly as she shoved the toast into my mouth. I crunched the bite as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. "Bye Mom. I love you." I said as I ran towards the sidewalk.

I walked through the halls quietly, rubbing my tired eyelids, and feeling the bags sagging below them. I probably appeared as a zombie. I shivered at the thought, since I'd felt like I was seeing zombies all the time. I'd almost reached my first class when a beefy hand grabbed me by my backpack strap and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Midoriya! Where have you been?" A large, square voice boomed into my small ears. I rubbed my temples.

"T-the hospital." All Might paused.

"What happened?"

"I.. um, was overdosing, on a-anxiety pills." I said, feeling no need to keep secrets from him.
He sat in silence, then quickly drew on a breath.

"You can come to me Young Midoriya." He said quietly. I shook my head.

"Thanks, but I promise I'm fine, and I even got therapy just in case. Everything will be just like it was before. Like nothing happened."

"You don't really just wanna erase all this, do you?" He said sincerely. I nodded my head violently.

"Why wouldn't I?" I snapped. After a second I'd realized that I'd talked back to the very man that dug me up from my own quirkless grave.

"All Might I-I'm so sorry...." I paused.

"Ever since then... I've been a little different. One moment I'm angry, and the next I-I'm sad or happy, I-I just don't know." I sighed. All Might put his large hand on my shoulder.

"I understand." He said strongly, which filled me with confidence. I nodded brightly as I walked towards first period.

* * *

Once I'd gotten there. I'd taken my seat near the back of the classroom, and was met with the gazes of my fellow peers. Kaminari, the weak-and-stupid type, just happened to walk by holding a box of thumb tacks. Somehow, one way or another, he tripped over nothing and fell to the floor, spilling the tacks all around the area. As he shifted to pick them up, I felt one bump against my shoe. I looked around, then looked back at the ground, and pocketed the small, sharp piece of metal.
After all the tacks had been picked up, Ochaco and Iida slid their way over to me. I laid my head on my desk and looked up at their empty faces.

"How're you doing Midoriya?" Ochaco asked cautiously. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. I caught a cold and had to stay home for a while." I said. It wasn't easy to keep what was up with me a secret from them. They were more perceptive than I thought, with their obnoxious attitudes and annoying questions. They may have been pushy, but I longed to see their faces.

"Don't get me sick." Iida said. I fumbled with the tack in my pocket, then pulled it out, but kept it hidden in my palm. After having some useless banter for a while, the bell for class rang. Ochaco waved then departed to her seat, and Iida stepped in closer to me as if he was about to say something.

He reached to put his hand on my desk, and in that fraction of a second, I slipped the tack, point up, under his palm. Fast enough so prying eyes wouldn't hook onto the scene.

Iida impaled himself on the tack. He yelped quietly as he drew his hand back like lightning.

"Who put a tack on your desk?" He hurtfully added as he yanked it out. I hadn't answered. I was too entranced in the beautiful sight of Iida's pained face. His square, blue eyes, deeply furrowed brow, shriveled nose and downturned mouth. I wanted to see it more. I needed to. Iida turned to me.

"Why do you have such a goofy grin on your face?" Iida chuckled.

"I don't know!" I said through my curled lips. I truly didn't know. Actually, the only thing I did know, was that split second of a face, definitely wasn't enough.

Hey guys! Oml look at all those reads!!!! Like more than 400?!!!? How!?!? I thought this would just be a thing that was kept in the back corners of wattpad, never to be looked at by another soul, but here we are! I'm so thankful for all your supportive comments, and I would also love some feedback, suggestions and all of the sort! I'll keep updating, so let me know if you like where the story is going. Oh! And! I've been running another story of mine through the works. It's completely original, and I've been coming up the the plot and idea for it for about 3 years, and it would be great if people checked it out when I release a chapter or two!! Thanks for reading!

-KT