"So is that a yes?"

"Yea, it's a yes Valdez."

He punched the air with a fire fist screaming

"Yeah!" I just looked at him like he was going insane. "Oops, did I say that out loud?"

"Ugh, yeah." I told him.

"Well, I'm just gonna, go now."

"You're not telling me where we're gonna hang out?"

"Oh yeah, umm how about the Bunker?"

"Don't people like come in there all the time?"

"You're right..." Leo started passing around his room snapping his suspenders, when suddenly his face brightened and he stretched his suspends out as far as they would stretch and let go.

"OWWWW!!!" He screamed. I just started laughing my ass off. It felt good to laugh, the only person who can normally make me laugh is Hazel, and even that's rare. I kept laughing as he caught on fire from the pain. And he kept laughing as he got a bottle of water and squeezed it on the fire boy.

"It wasn't that funny." Leo grumbled.

"Valdez... yes.. it.. was." He said in between bursts of laughter. When he finally stopped laughing Leo said "So, I'll meet you in the bunker during campfire sing along?"

"Yep."

"OK."

"It's a date"

"Well, not really a date just ..."

"Two friends meeting in an old abandoned cabin, turned workshop."

"Exactly"

"See you then"

And with that, he left.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At nine o'clock everyone started to head out to the campfire and after 30 minutes of Hazel practically forcing spaghetti down my throat, I decided to look at the time. 9:30 perfect, I could still go meet up with Leo. I quickly changed into my favorite green day shirt and some black skinny jeans all in 10 minutes! I then took the long way to the forest through the strawberry fields and straight into the forest so they wouldn't see me at the campfire. When I got to the Bunker it was deserted. I was too late, he probably thought I stood him up and left. I just sat there, at the door for five minutes when I heard someone say "Hi" I summoned a skeleton. Why was this person bothering me? Couldn't they see I wanted to be alone? "Um...Nico..." Oh shit it was Leo, I ordered the skeleton to return to the underworld. " So is this what you do to all your dates?"

"Only the ones that one's that sneak up on me and this isn't a date remember? Just two friends skipping the campfire in the forest." I said.

"Alone. In the dark? Right... totally not a date at all..." Leo said sarcastically

"Right, we won't be in the dark, we'll be in the Bunker. And we're not, we just both wanted to skip the campfire tonight."

"Actually, lights are out in the Bunker so it's candles!!"

"Ok, as long as we're inside." These woods seriously gave me the creeps. And with that we went inside.

(A/N You must be a green day fan to understand this next bit)

"Ok, well now that that's out the way, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

He sat down beside me and I noticed we both had matching jesus of suburbia t shirts.

"Long time fan?" He asked looking at my t-shirt

"Yeah, I love them. They're the best punk rock band out there."