Puzzles

Leo's POV

I've decided to take Annabeth's advice. I'm just gonna follow my heart. So, I muster up all the courage I've got and walk into the the infirmary.

"Hey, how you feelin?" I ask

"OK" he replies as he turns and looks at me, he looks terrible. He's got a black eye, bruises everywhere, a sling around his arm. I thought I could do it, but I can't. As soon as I see Nico, I begin to relive last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leo was hungry, very hungry, but he didn't want the boring crap food they served in the dining pavilion, he wanted a whopper. So, he snuck out of the dining pavilion and went outside the barrier. It wasn't that long to burger king, and luckily he had his iPhone to help him find the way. He was almost back at camp when he heard a rustling behind him, he quickly set his fingers on fire, searching his surroundings cautiously.

"Who's there?" He asked. Silence. He quickly looked around one more time before continuing on his way to camp. He was half way there when he heard heavy footsteps coming his way, closer and closer, knocking over trees and everything else in its' path. So, he did the logical thing, and stood there and gaped at it like an idiot. And when it was right in front of his face, it let out a blood curdling roar, it had red demon eyes but they were nothing compared to its' razor sharp teeth that were as long as Leo's whole body. Its' feet were the size of two of him and its' body was the size of the empire state building if not larger. Even when he looked up he couldn't see the monster's face. He gulped as he stared at it's stomach. Everything in him was screaming 'RUN!!!' But he couldn't move, he was frozen in that spot. The minotaur's claws struck his chest sending out a fresh spray of blood to the forest floor. Leo would've bent down in pain if he could move. What was wrong with him? As the monster was about to strike again, a black figure rushed toward him, quickly bandaging him up, feeding him some ambrosia and nectar, and pushinh him out if the minotaur's path. His head hit a tree and everything slowly faded to black. The first thing Leo saw when he came to was Nico fighting the devil minotaur all by himself. So as soon as he could, he got up to help Nico and at that exact moment the minotaur hit Nico so hard he went flying through the camp entrance. That was enough for me, I got a saw from my toolbelt, sliced the minotaur's leg off and watched as it disappeared. After that, I ran to the camp entrance and carried him bridal style to the lobby of the big house and then, I couldn't do it anymore. My wound hadn't fully healed yet and Nico had gotten heavier since he started eating again. Then, he passed out for the secound time that day, wasn't he just the helpful one? He woke up with a splitting headache and looked around. Jason, Piper, and Percy were all crowded around something. Nico. He was covered in blood, but it wasn't Nico's, it was his.

"Sei cosi carino." He whispered. And then he passed out cold.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leo gasped as he came back to reality.

"Are you ok?" Nico asked, worry lacing his voice

"Yeah, hey I um... just came to say thanks for y'know saving me and stuff."

"It's cool. No problem." But Leo knew better, it wasn't nothing. Nico had risked his life for Leo. And then, he'd whispered something in Italian.

"Nico, what did you say before you passed out? I mean, can you tell me what it means?"

"I don't remember anything but if you remember what I said, I'll translate it for you."

"You said, somethin like 'Sei cosy carano' and then you passed out."

A huge blush arose in Nico's cheeks and he looked away. He looks so cute when he blushes. Wait what?? NO, Leo Valdez, Super Sized Mcshizzle Badboy Supreme could not like a guy. He liked girls right?? He was just taking this too out of proportion, he could think Nico was cute without being gay. Right??  No need to overreact, Annabeth had told him to follow his heart, and if his heart was gay, he'd just have to learn to be okay with that. He was still a little weirded out, these feelings had seemingly come from thin air, it was gonna take him a while to get used to this. He finally broke the awkward silence (and his ackward thoughts) with "So, what did you say?"

"Um, it was stupid." Nico mumbled looking down

"I don't care, I wanna know."

"No, you don't." Why was he making a such big deal about this?!

"Just tell me."

"No." He replied sharply, glaring at me which looked even scarier with his black eye. It was the kinda glare that made you wanna go into the river of Styx and take a refreshing swim. Ahhh, Nico, always such a joy to be around.

"Ok, dude. No need to get all crazy about it. If you don't wanna tell me, fine. But if you ever do wanna tell me, I'll be here."

I stand up and start to stretch when Nico mumbles an apology.

"What'd you say?" I ask jokingly

"You heard me."

"I don't think I did, could you please repeat that?"

"I said sorry, there, I said it. I'm not saying it again."

I just smirk and continue walking to the door until he says "So we're cool right?" Since when has he cared if we were cool or not? Have we really ever been cool? Does he want us to be? I guess so. Oh Gods, I sound like a teenage girl, what is happening to me?

"Yeah, sure."

I turn around and start to leave but he stops me, "Wait." He looks like he wants to tell me something, but he has a fight with himself and loses.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Never mind." Oh just great Nico. Now that's gonna be scratching at my brain all day! But I need to get back to Bunker 9 so I start to leave again, when he says

"Do you wanna hang out some time?" I dint even think about it, and before I know it I'm saying

"Yeah, why not?" For some reason I kinda like the idea of hanging out with Nico. He's a huge puzzle, and I love puzzles.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was this bad?? I feel like it was terrible, if you thought it was bad (or good) tell me so in the comments below? Hey that rhymes!!