A date?

Ok so I know that I told DauntlessQueen10 that I wasn't gonna update for a couple of weeks, but I got really inspired because like 3 of my friends here on Wattpad and irl told me that they loved this story. This really made me happy and when I get happy, I update, so without further or due, I give you the next chapter of my Leico Valdangelo fanfic!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NICO'S POV

Someone knocks on the door, probably Hazel coming to make sure I've eaten my lunch. I stare at my full plate of jello, a sandwich, and a cup of fruit. I didn't eat any of it, and I'm still not hungry, I quickly hide the tray under my bed hoping she won't see it.

"Come in." I say, damn, my voice sounds so pathetic and weak. I hate it. But that's not really saying much, I hate everyone except Hazel and Leo. Leo is so cute, especially the way he was looking at me this morning. His eyes were huge with worry and hope, his mouth fixed in a smirk, hoping I would wake up soon. Then my body had to ruin everything and start feeling sick again causing me to cough violently and him to run and get Will. Stupid body, always ruining everything. 'Shut up' he thought, 'he'll never like you back. But instead of Hazel coming in, Leo did looking adorable.

"Hi" I said

"Hey" he looked pretty antsy like he really wanted to tell me something.

"Do you wanna sit down?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He took the seat closest to my bed and immediately started tapping his foot and looking around nervously.

"Are you-" that's as far as I got before he said "sei carino troppo."

Wait what did he just say? Did he just speak Italian?! Oh my gods!

"Did you just-"

"Yeah, I told Annabeth about how I wanted to know what you said, and she gave me an Italian to English dictionary, and I..... um..." he was blushing more and more with every word. Why was he blushing did he like me too? UGH! It's too complicated, I'm just gonna ask him. Oh Gods, I sound like a teenage girl. I need to stop getting distracted and just ask him.

"Are you gay?" The moment I said that I immediately slapped a hand over my mouth. What did I just do? Shit, shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!! I'm so fucked.

Leo's blush went away and he just started smirking at me.

"STOP SMIRKING!!"

But that only made it worse, his smirk spread into a smile.

"You like me don't you?"

"What?! No, of course not....." I lied looking down at my bed sheets and wiggling my toes a blush slowly creeping it's way into my cheeks.

"Mmmmhmm. Course you don't, just like I didn't build the Argo II."

"Visiting hours are over Leo." Will tells Leo, and with that he was gone.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For the first time in my life I don't know what to feel. I feel miserable at best most of the time (anyone catch the mayday parade reference?) And the scars that keep reopening don't really help either. But everytime Leo comes, he makes me feel just a little better. Hell, he even got me to smile, that's like an impossible mission that everyone has tried. Ever since Bianca died, I haven't smiled or laughed, until Leo came along and I fell for him. I think I might like him almost as much as I used to like.... him. "Shit." I said as one of my wounds reopened and started pouring blood. Will Solace apparently heard and rushed over to me with gauze and bandages. After he had bandaged me up he said "If that happens again, just wrap it up and take some ambrosia. K?" He handed me a roll of gauze and bandages, some ambrosia and nectar and some clothes from my cabin. "You get to leave today!" He says it with a smile on his face like he expects me to be excited about it, which is stupid cause we both know I don't get excited about anything, ever. After a few seconds of him looking at me expectantly, and me glaring at him, his smile fades a little and he says "Well, I'll give you some space so you can change." After he leaves I get up and immediately fall back down onto the bed, so I try again. Still wobbly but I eventually could stand up straight. I take off previous clothes that now had blood on them and replaced them with a solid black shirt, some black skinny jeans with my spike belt with blood stains on it, black converse with skulls on them, and finally, my aviator jacket. Damn I love this thing, it's always been huge on me and probably makes me look skinnier than I really am, but I don't give a shit, a fucking love this jacket. I'm not sure what I love most about it, I just do. I walk back to my cabin and flop down on my bed only for it to be opened again by none other than Hazel.