"NICO!!" She yells and squeezes me into a hug. I return the hug as I take in her scent. She always smells so good, like chocolate and flowers, sounds gross but I love it. I think I'm finally getting over her being my new sister, she's just like Bianca, in all the best ways and I couldn't ask for a better sister. We slowly back away from each and sit on my bed side by side. She starts tapping her feet on the floor as I twiddle my fingers on the mattress.

"So Haze, what's up?"

"Nuthin really" but I knew there had to be more, cause she wasn't acting like her normal self and laying her head on my shoulder.

"Haze, what's-"

"Ikindawannay'knowmovewithyoucauseIthinkthatwouldbecoolandifyoudon'tthanthat'sfine." She says rushed, and excited jumbling her words.

"Ummm.. what?"

"Sorry, I wanna move into the Hades cabin with you. Just for now, if that's ok."

"It's fine with me, I'd love to have you here, but there's no bed or an extra shower.."

"No, no, no, no, not permanently cause me and Frank wanna settle down at Camp Jupiter, but he wants to get to know his other siblings and I wanna hang out with you so-"

"Ok, when are you moving in?"

Hazel's eyes widened as her whole face lit up.

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU NICKY!!!! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!" And with that she pecked him on the cheek, and ran out the cabin screaming "LEO!!! HE SAID YES!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I woke up to a loud banging on the door, "GO AWAY!!!" I yelled. I heard footsteps slowly fading away and just as I was about to fall back into my wonderful sleep there it was again BANG BANG BANG BANG!!! UGH! "I SAID GO AWAY!!" The person stopped banging and turned the door knob. 'Haha, jokes on them the door's locked.' I thought just as the lock clicked open. 'What?' And with that Leo came through the door and started telling at the top of his lungs. "LEO VALDEZ HAS A SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR MS. HAZEL LEVESQUE!!!"

"Shut up and get out of my cabin." I told him.

"Awwww, but Nico you know you love me!!" Leo said in a mocking voice a making a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Just deliver your stupid package and leave." He mumbled.

"Sassy." Leo grumbled.

He took a tiny box out of his toolbelt, set it on the floor and pressed a button. Almost immediately a queen size bed frame practically flew out of the box. It was beautiful, it had mahogany wood with swirls of Hazel (the color) In it. He had to ask.

"Did you make that?" He asked.

"Ugh, yeah. Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, it's beautiful Leo."

"I can make you one if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Why was Leo being so nice to him all of a sudden? He normally just teased him, or ignorned him.

"Do you wanna hang out some time?"

OH MY GODS! Where did that come from?! My face must've shown what I was thinking because he said

"Y'know that was stupid, I'm just gonna go now." And he started walking away. I shadow travel to where he is and say

"Wait, look I was just surprised that's all ok?" His face immediately brightened to his normal grin.

L is for.... (Leico Valdangelo/ GhostFire)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें