I cant im too in love

Jerome's pov

/time skip to next week\

I haven't bothered Mitch. I rarely see him and when I do I want to randomly go up to him and Kiss him. I feel like someone ripped my heart out. I feel so....so...so empty.

As I walked down the hall to the lunchroom I bumped into someone.

"Watch it fucker" I yelled and Instantly regret it. It was Mitch. he just looked at me once and walked away. I walked into the lunch room. I felt horrible.

I sat down at the table.

"Something wrong?" Ant asked me. I nodded.

"What's up?" Brice said nervously.

"What is when you feel like you want to be with that person for all eternity.. But they think your awful and before even knowing them your heart flutters. When you see them you feel good and bad. When you ache to be with them." I asked.

They looked at me with giant grins

"Your in love" That's what they said at the same time.

'In love?! with Mitch!?" I said that out loud. I quickly tapped my mouth. Luckily no one heard.

My friends stared in shock then smirked.

"Awwwww! That's cute but you do know that he hates your guts right?" Seto reminded me.( XD X3) I hit my head on the table.

"Don't remind me'" I sighed. Then te lunch bell rang. Yes! Time for History! I have Mitch in that class!

/ok so time skip until he gets there\

"Ok so we will be doing a project on this so let me pick partners-

Sissy Mapple and Carla Mania

Zack Melendez and Jack Ignes

Mitch Hughes and Jerome Aceti-"

My heart stopped. I get to do a project with Mitch.

"Ok ill give you ten minutes to get together!"

I walked a bit shaken to Mitch's desk.

"H-Hi M-M-Mitch." I gulped. Oh god he's so adorable with his brown-

"Look I know we hate each other but at least lets work enough to get a C- because I know you hate me and will probably give me a F "

I nodded quickly and sat next to him my body threatening to fall over.

We talked about the project.

"S-So w-w-want to umm come to my h-house to w-work on the um p-project.?" Oh god! I can't stop stuttering.

"Sure. If this is a prank-" I cut him off

"It's not." he nodded. Then the bell rang.

"Wait ." I said quickly. He looked at me. I took out a marker. I rolled up his sleeve ignoring the bruises and....cuts. I quickly wrote my number.

He looked a once and left.

-at home.

I entered my house running happily to my room. I went up the stairs.

"Jerome can you clean the dishes?" My mom yelled from the kitchen where my dad was.

"I can't I'm too in love!!" That got a few whispers.

I ran into my room and plopped on my bed. I sighed with happiness. My mom and dad walked in.

"So who is this lucky girl?" My dad asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Umm are you guys homophobes?" I asked a bit nervous.

"No. So it's a guy? AHHH what's his name?" My dad and mom were basically cheering.

"Mitch and he's my partner for history so he's coming over today!" I squealed!

"Oh dear! We have I make the house perfect! Clean your room! We have to be perfect for this boy!" I smiled and quickly started. Until I got a text

(M-Mitch J-Jerome)

M-Hey it's Mitch! I'll be there in ten

J-ok i'll wait outside If ya want! :D

M-no no no! You don't have to do that for me!

J-I don't have to but I want to so i'll be outside Biggums!

M-Biggums?

J-A nickname I made for ya! like?

M -Yesh like :)

J-ok see ya in a bit! Bye

M-bye

I ran down stairs and opened the door. I closed it and sat down and waited around 5 minutes.

"Hi biggums!" I yelled to him.

"Hello good sir!" He made a phony English accent that I love completely! we walked in to be greeted by my over excited mom.

"Oh! Are you Mitch!?" He simply nodded.

"Jerome hasn't stopped talking about you! He just kept saying Mitch this Mitch that! All good things but man he sure doesn't shut up about you!" I made the sign to cut it off but stopped when Mitch turned to me.

"Okkkkkk??" He eyed me weirdly. I smiled and laughed nervously.

"You can go to my room... I'm going to talk to mom for a sec" He nodded and left.

"Mom! Seriously back off. He hates me for being um... a bully to him... I have to fix this myself ok?" She nodded

"Thank you" I walked upstairs up into my room. Mitch looked up from him siting on the floor cross crossed. He stood up and walked up to me.

"Jerome do you like me?"

_____

0.o ok so I'm going a bit fast due to me wanting to make the sequel! ok so next chapter.