Vacation Get Away Part 4 (Lemon)

The two of you basically slammed the unit's door open and closed within seconds, already making out with one another. The two of you decided to capitalize on the night of greatness that you both had. After kicking that guy's ass in karaoke, the two of you returned back to the unit for what Weiss calls "A needed Break" you just called it what it was, sex with your girlfriend.

What made matters considerably worse (or better) was that halfway through the drive back to the resort, Weiss had unbuckled your pants and took out your member and began to give you a hand job. Now, that could be considered bad since you were driving, but the second the got back into the unit, it was pure sexy times.

After locking the door for the night, you carried Weiss up the stairs while still making out with her. After finally reaching the bed, you threw Weiss down onto it and watched as she spread herself out, to basically take up the entire bed. You crawled onto the bed and over towards her, she was now out of her dress while you took off your shirt downstairs with Weiss' assistance. Once you were over Weiss, you slammed your lips onto hers and kissed her with passion and lust.

While in the kiss, Weiss began to unbuckle your pants as you began to feel her body, sides and breasts and all. After a few minutes of making out with Weiss, the two of you were naked on the bed, with Weiss laying on top of you, sucking you off while you licked her entrance.

You loved hearing Weiss' moans around your member, sending vibrations up throughout your body. The vibrations alone made you want to keep up the licking to pleasure Weiss the same way she pleasured you. You kept up your licks, increasing in their speed and ferocity along Weiss' entrance.

After a couple of minutes, you released inside Weiss' mouth. Once she swallowed everything she could, Weiss got up and off of your chest.

(Y/N): Babe? You goo-

Weiss: Lick!

Weiss sat down on your face and told you what to do. You just shrugged and continued to lick Weiss' entrance while hearing her moan. Weiss grabbed your hair to keep you place, not that you were going to leave or anything. The more she moaned, the more you wanted to pleasure her. You kept licking as Weiss' moans increased louder and louder than the previous one.

Weiss: (Moans) Oh yes! (Moans louder) (Y/N)! (Moans Louder) DADDY!!!

Weiss came and covered your face with her juices. You pushed Weiss off to your side and rolled over to face her. You slammed your lips onto hers and broke the kiss after a few seconds. Now that Weiss had initiated the "fun time phase" you were ready to retake your place on the bed.

(Y/N): There's my good little girl! Ready for Daddy to take you?

Weiss: Yes, Daddy! Take me!

(Y/N): I will. But you did yell at Daddy. And that deserves some punishment.

You sat up and brought Weiss over your knees. While on hand groped her breast to keep her in place, the other hand came down and spanked her ass. Weiss moaned from the double assault of pleasure she was receiving directly from you. After a few spanks, you would kiss her back and neck once each and return to the spanking of her ass.

After a couple more minutes of doing so, you stopped and flipped Weiss onto her back. Once on her back, Weiss' eyes are full of lust as she slowly moved one hand down to her entrance to rub it and the other made its way to your member. You meanwhile, dove towards Weiss' breasts and began to suck on one.

Weiss through her hands to the side as you given her pleasure on her chest. She moved her arms to wrap around your body and began to feel your chest.