"Of course it f*cking is! It's just this once i'll go with you to buy that new All Might game!"

"If you say so.."

Bakugo texted Midoriya that the All Might game for sale was due this day, of course Bakugo didn't want the greenette to join him, his mom forced him.

They suddenly heard a strong gush of wind behind them, alerting Bakugo, Midoriya got his phone out, sending their location to the pro-heroes.

"Hey sh*tnerd Someone's following us..." Bakugo started looking around, suddenly Bakugo screamed in pain, holding his head tightly, falling down on his teeth.

"Shï-SH*T! D-DEKU!"

"Kacchan!" Midoriya was about to help him but a figure with red glowing eyes, and red trail beside his eyes, stopped him from doing so,

Midoriya gritted his teeth, looking over at Bakugo.

"What are you doing to him?!"

"Oh nothing much~ just showing him how his death will happen after i'm done with you~!" The figure stepped forward at the street light, Midoriya's eyes widening.

"(N-N/N)!? You're 'X'?!"

"Good you remember! That's the name you'll scream while i stab you to death!" (M/N) charged forward, his dagger raised, Midoriya managed to dodge and get to Bakugo, byt his cheek had been cut.

"Not bad~"

"Just my luck... Kacchan is out of it.." Midoriya mumbled before he grunted in anger.

"KACCHAN! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"It's not going to work, i'm the only one who can stop it~" Suddenly Bakugo grabbed Midoriya, his nails digging deep at the greenette's shoulder.

"GAH! KACCHAN!"

"YOU B*TCH, DON'T KILL... DEKU!" Bakugo yelled.

"KACCHAN IT'S ME!" (M/N) smirked in satisfaction

"Ngh.. Kacchan! Stop! It's me!"

(M/N) took Midoriya's arms, taking his dagger out before he carved his usual symbol in his arm.

Midoriya screamed in pain, the cut deeper than his other victims.

Midoriya managed to scratch (M/N)'s face, the cloth covering his right eye falling.

"Sh*t..!" Midoriya's eyes widened, seeing his right eye black and filled with dried blood.

After carving his symbol, (M/N) raised his dagger, giving a close-eyed smile at him.

Before he could stab Midoriya, he heard siren sounds behind them.

"Sh*t! You called the cops?!" (M/N) growled before stabbing Midoriya in the arm with his other dagger, earning another scream from him, deactivating his quirk before he suddenly pressed his lips against Midoriya, smiling through it, the action made Midoriya gasp with his eyes wide in shock, at the same time he was slowly losing conciousness.

"See you again soon, Izuku~" (M/N) escaped before the cops can spot him.

Bakugo suddenly lets go of Midoriya.

"What the f*ck?! What.. I swear.. I saw myself getting stabbed and.. I saw deku.. Dying.." Bakugo mumbled before he looked down at the weigh in his arms.

Midoriya unconcious, bleeding badly with a dagger stabbed in his arm.

"Sh*t! Deku what the f*ck..." Flashlights were pointed at hem, Bakugo blinking from the lights.