13.THE LETTER

I slowly took out the letter hoping that no one could see this because I didn't want anyone to find out.

Looking around I saw that everyone was busy. Jules parents went to see her.
Leaving all the brothers with me.

Some were barking orders on the phone regarding the accident and some were with the doctors wanting to know about her condition.

Brandon went to the canteen to bring us something to drink. I kept the letter in my pocket as fast as I could.

I looked at all the belongings of my mother as I opened her purse. I saw a gift for me. I started sobbing again I knew this was the gift for my graduation. My mom was always forgetful so I guess she carried this all the time.Tears started pouring down again.

Soon I was embraced in a hug  and I welcomed the familiar cologne. I started sobbing again. Brandon hugged me tightly.

I don't know when and how but I slowly fell asleep. Wishing that this was all a nightmare and when I wake up I'll find my parents and Jules beside me.

I felt as if someone was carrying me. I looked up to see, it was Bennett. As if senscing my movements he looked down.

I became conscious of my surroundings. I was not in my house but Jules. I looked up at him with a why-am-I-here look.

Without looking at me he answered that his parents didn't want me to be alone so they said that I should stay at their home atleast for tonight.

He was angry I knew it. From his expression I could say that he blames me for that accident. Hell! Even I think I'm responsible for that.

Just because of me Jules is in this condition. I was still in my thoughts when we reached the room. I knew that I couldn't stay in Jules room so they gave me the guest room.

After laying me on the bed Bennett left without saying any word. He gave me a proof that he indeed held me responsible for the accident. I went towards the door slowly closing it.

I slid down the door folding my legs to my chest and started crying. This time not only for my parents but also for the Jules.

I fell asleep thinking about all the
"what if's".

When I woke up it was all dark, just moonlight coming from the window. My neck was sore because I slept in a pretty uncomfortable position.

I looked at the clock and it read 3 am.
I slowly got up massaging my back.

Then I remembered about the letter.
I took out the letter and opened it. It read,

Dear Jess,
I know that if you are reading this letter it means that we are not there with you. I know that you have a lot of questions about how we knew that we are gonna die so soon. But trust me if it would have been my way then I would have never left you.

You might find yourself becoming weak since we are not there with you but trust me my child you are much stronger than you think.

In this letter I'm going to disclose you one of the biggest secret which is going to change your life forever.

Actually we planed to disclose it to you on your special day but I guess fate had other plans.

After disclosing this you might hate us forever but remember we'll love you always.

I'm going to disclose your real identity in this so make sure that this letter is burned after you read it. Because there are people out there searching for you and this letter will directly lead them to you. Trust us we kept your identity hidden because of these people.

I know that your mind is filled with questions and you will get all your answers from your real parents.

I know you are confused but that's the truth you aren't our child. We are your uncle and aunt. When you meet them you'll understand all the things. Your real parents are the king and queen of "VAMPIRES". Yes they are real and you are one among them.

You might not be able to believe me but you'll believe once you meet them.
I know this is too much for you so you have time till you turn 18.

Your real parents will meet you at midnight. Remember whatever happens it happens for a good.

No one knows about you except us and your parents. No not even Jules and her family knows about you. So keep it a secret. Once you meet them you'll understand everything.

From,
Your loving aunt and uncle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N;What do you think about the letter. Do Bennett really blame her for everything.
Thanks everyone for your support. So please,
VOTE,
COMMENT,AND
FOLLOW;