8.DREAM AGAIN

I was standing in the same place nothing has changed  and there right standing before me and looking right through me were the same pair of crimson eyes.

But this time they showed different emotions .I don't know how I got the courage  but even I was looking straight through his eyes trying to read his emotions.

And slowly he stepped into the moonlight were I can see him clearly. Then I noticed that the standing before me was a boy looking of same age as mine .

I guess he noticed my intense stare on him  that he masked his emotions completely . He gave me his best poker face.

When I was busy in observing him he slowly started moving towards me . And I started stepping back this continued till I hit a tree.He stood right before me .He was busy looking at me then as if he suddenly remembered his reason for coming here he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

It was then when I observed two sharp canines.

VAMPIRES..... VAMPIRES......  VAMPIRES .......

My mind was chanting it like a mantra .I got afraid surely I loved supernatural creatures but seeing them so closely got me scared.

Again I didn't knew what he thought or how he sensed  my fear that he slowly stepped back with a safe amount of distance between us.

There was a long silence.......

I gathered some courage and asked him" A-Are y-you a v-vam-vampire???". My voice barely above a whisper.He nodded slowly and then he did something which shocked me as I didn't expected that from him......

He bowed before me.......and said" Princess it's time you come back as you are not safe because they are coming after you".

I got up sweating badly. I looked around and I saw Jules sleeping peacefully and also the window opened but I clearly remembered closing it maybe Jules opened it I thought.

So I went near it and Sat down with winds flowing by.And I began thinking about my dreams I decided to tell Jules about my dream in the morning.

I tried to sleep but couldn't sleep.In the morning when I saw myself in the mirror I was looking dull not the normal Jessica.Somehow Jules covered it up by makeup.

During the ride I told Jules about my dream .But she being she got exited that if our life would be like a story then we can meet the vampires and also can have a great adventure.

Little did she knew that her wish was soon going to come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I'm so sorry guys for the late update.
Hope you'll forgive me.I'll be updating another chapter within two days as an apology So,
VOTE,
COMMENT, and
FOLLOW;)