9.TRYING TO GET MY ANSWERS

After reaching the collage.We both went to our usual spot and sat there and were in deep thoughts.I was busy thinking about the meaning of my dream that I felt someones gaze on me and when I turned around I saw Sebestian standing and intensely staring at me.

I know that I should have looked away but I didn't instead I looked into his eyes trying to study them.He suddenly mouthed me "come out". I know that it was stupid to go but I needed answers because all this strange things and dreams started since he came into my life.

So, I stood up and when I was about to take a step forward I felt a hand on my wrist .I looked at the owner of the hand to look into Jules questioning eyes.

I knew that Seb was still watching me intently so I just removed her hand and gave her a look that meant "I'll explain you afterwards" and I walked out towards the corridor only to find it empty.

I started looking for Seb as I was passing through the corridor I was suddenly pulled into a classroom with my back pressed against the door and strong hands on both my sides. So basically I was cornered.

Without opening my eyes I can tell that the class was empty because I it was all silent .I got scared because never ever had I been this close to any person except my family and also because I was alone.

When I opened my eyes I found myself looking straight into evil grey eyes.Now I was cursing myself that why did I even came.

While I was looking into grey eyes slowly the eye color started changing to crimson red.I closed my eyes praying that I didn't see what I just thought I saw.

Crimson eyes were staring directly into my sapphire blue one's.To say that I wasn't scared is the biggest lie .

slowly I started feeling dizzy and black dots appeared in my vision suddenly darkness consumed me but before I completely blanked out I swear I heard him whisper

"Princess come with me or else your loved ones will be in great danger"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:Hey guy's I did as I promised. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to all my friends and sister's who always supported me.
Without you all I wouldn't have started writing.
Love you guys; )
Always keep smiling :)
So,VOTE,
COMMENT, and
FOLLOW.