4.THE BIGGEST SHOCK

Brandon was glaring so hard at him that if looks could kill he would've been six feet under the ground.

After planning his murder in his head they took our hands and dragged us away.

Evans holding my hand and Brandon holding Jules'. We were struggling but they wouldn't loosen their grip. They were stronger than us. So we gave up.

All the girls were glaring at us. Sometimes I really don't understand their behavior. They are only our brothers and we are their so called 'baby sisters'.

After reaching a vacant room they left our hands and looked at us as if we had committed a great crime. There was an uncomfortably long silence. I was thinking about all the possibilities for which they were angry at us. I agree that they are overprotective but Simon is their best friend!

"What happened to both of you?" Brandon asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing" we answered in union.

This got Brandon angry and he was throwing daggers at us. Brandon could easily get riled up. He's a short tempered guy. And that is why he becomes the target for most of our pranks. Evans on the other hand was the coolest one. He rarely looses his cool.

Evans whispered something in Brandon's ear after which he stormed out of the room. I released the breath which I didn't knew I was holding.

Evans let out a sigh and the then he turned towards us. "You girls know that we hate seeing you with any other guy even if the guy is our best friend.
Julia and Brandon you both are twins you know each other so well that you can also feel what he feels and you also know how much he hates Joseph and Simon when it comes to you girls. I did help you by controlling Brandon but I don't know how long I can hold him back. Understood?!" He almost yelled.

We nodded. "But Brandon is still angry." I said.

At this Evans winked at us and said "Come on lets go on an Ice cream date after collage".

We squealed excitedly. We loved Ice cream! Evans chuckled at our excitement and went. We walked to our lockers which were luckily side by side.

After taking our books we had a race till our class room. Unfortunately I ran into someone and fell. Books scattered all over the ground. When I looked up I got biggest shock of my life!

Little did I knew that this was just the beginning....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Who do you think she bumped into? Who could give her the biggest shock?