It's you, Babe!

Depuis le début

"Do you still l-love me?" He asked, looking up at me with a vulnerable face. I gave him a 'Seriously?' Look.

"Andy! Was I speaking some unknown language for the past 10 minutes?? Of course, I love you. I love you so fucking much. When you were gone, I wasn't able to think about anyone but you. You were everwhere, in my dreams and even in my nightmares. You were my first thought in the morning and my last thought before I went to sleep. Heck, I even cried because I missed you so much. Only God knows how I survived all of that. So, never ever doubt my love for you. Because I fell in love with you at first sight and I'll continue to do so until death tears us apart--mhmnhm" My eyes went wide with shock as I felt Andy's lips connect with mine. I didn't had the time to react before he was pulling away, just enough so that our noses were still touching.

"Stop with this cheesy, sappy, romantic speech and kiss me, Beaumont." He whispered playfully, against my lips.

And That was all It took before my lips came crashing down on his own in a passionate kiss. My hands trailed down to his hips as I grabbed his sides and pulled him on my lap, resting his legs on each side of my waist. He entangled his one hand in my hair while the other one roamed all over my chest.

Andy let out a small moan when I bit his lip, asking for entrance which he gladly permitted me. I could feel my bulge growing as our tongues clashed with passion and lust. It felt like I was intoxicated and Andy was my drug. I never wanted to stop tasting him and feeling him against me. And he was just mine. Mine to touch and Mine to love.

My grip tightened around him as My mind was a chanting mess of 'Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.' Suddenly, I felt Andy pull away. He was breathing heavily as he looked at me with a loving expression.
I smiled as I let out heavy breaths, woah, That was one passionate kiss.

"We should stop before Mini Rye gets too excited. And besides, I still haven't forgiven you." He said in a teasing voice.

"What? Ugh, Andy. What do you want me to do now? Oh And Btw, mini Rye isn't exactly mini. And you know that." I smirked arrogantly as He blushed and looked down shyly before He cleared his throat and glared at me jokingly.

"Shut up. And I'm a Prince, talk with some respect." He said in a posh royal accent which made me chuckle.

"Okay, Princess. What do you want, your highness?" I mimicked the same royal accent as well. He pretended to think for a moment before looking at me through his eyelashes, innocently. Gosh, He is so pretty.

"An apology. A proper one with Flowers, chocolate, candle light dinner and of course You." He said with a shy smile.

"So You're basically asking me to take you on a cheesy, sappy, romantic date? And then Apologize to you for something I've not even done? Sure thing, Princess." I said sarcastically as He glared at me.

"But, because I'm so gone for you, I'll do everything to make you happy. Even apologize for nothing." I said as Andy giggled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Rye."

"I love you too, Baby."

Both of us sat there in comfortable silence, listening to each other's heartbeats, until I decided to speak up again.

"Can we go home now? I'm sure our son would love to meet his 'Pwetty' father." I said as Andy pulled away to look at me with a confused look.

"What?"

"Long story short, Javier thinks you're pretty. And he has been talking about you since you met him in the toy store. Now that I remember it again, you have to explain the Mall thing to me as well." I looked at Andy to see him smiling, deep in a thought. Probably thinking about Javier.

"Hello? Earth to Andrew?" I waved a hand in front of his face to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Let's go home, now."

"Fine. But I need to say goodbye to Max first." He said and I rolled my eyes annoyedly.

"Don't be rude, Rye. He is my friend." He said, getting up.

"Yeah, yeah." I said distastefully. I groaned when I felt a punch to my shoulder. Who knew Andy could hit that hard?

"You're such a jerk." He said, glaring at me. I smirked and pulled him against my chest.

"But you love this jerk." I whispered against his lips.

"Unfortunately, I do." He sighed before smiling and kissing my lips softly.

We were finally together, in each other's arms. And that's all that matters now.

~

Yayy Finally Randy made up! 😍 Cutesy Randy moments coming your way now ❤ I'm not gonna be an evil bitch anymore 💔😂

And Guys, This might be the last update for a week or so, because I've exams from Thursday, So I'll be really busy. I'll try to update but I can't promise anything.

Okay, I almost forgot to include this but LeoTheSmolLion posted this on her Instagram and I completely agree with her

Okay, I almost forgot to include this but LeoTheSmolLion posted this on her Instagram and I completely agree with her. I know every roadie loves the boys so much but this is really disrespectful. We should be grateful that we have idols who share their lives with us as much as possible. But They don't have to tell us every single thing about their lives. Like the other day, Andy was giving advice about exams and fans kept asking about the other boys, Randy, etc. I ship Randy with all of my heart but this is so rude, guys. So Please, Try to respect their privacy a bit more. ❤

Anyways, I hope you all liked this chapter. Thank you so much for all the support, lovelies ❤❤

Love you all xx.

-VanishalovesLarry 💫