A new Start

Rye's POV

I was lying in my bed, unable to sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, Andy's face flashed in my mind and his harsh words repeat over and over again. I know I've hurt him, I know I deserve this pain I'm feeling right now. But I still can't help but feel angry. At myself. At Andy. At Brooklyn. At this stupid marriage. At everything that has happened since Andrew Robert came in my life.

How dare he makes me feel things I've never felt before? How dare he makes me go soft and caring around him when I'm nothing close to that? How dare he makes me feel weak when all my life I've been strong and emotionless? How dare he makes me fall in love and then just leave me like I'm nothing?

I felt so lost right now. I felt like My world has ended, like I'm dead. I never thought one person can make me feel so many emotions at once. I never thought one person can control me just with the words he spoke.

No. Get your shit together Ryan. This is not you. You are not weak. You are not pathetic. You are not going to cry your whole life over someone who is never going to come back.

I got up and put on my shirt, quickly wiping any stray tears from my face. It's 1:30 am right now. But I don't care.  I'm going to go out and get drunk till I won't remember him at all. Maybe fuck some pretty girl or boy as well. Yeah I'm going to get over Andrew Robert Tomlinson.

~

Andy's POV

When I reached the hotel, I paid the taxi driver and went inside. The hotel was huge. One of the best in L.A. Well what do you expect from a Prince? I rolled my eyes and went towards the receptionist.

"How can I help you, Sir?" She asked in a polite manner.

"I'm here to meet Mr. Ryan Beaumont."

"One second. I'll check." She said, typing something on her computer. I looked around, observing my surroundings until she spoke again.

"Second floor, Room No. 315, Sir." She smiled. I nodded and went to the elevator. When I finally reached Rye's room after searching for whole 10 minutes, I knocked and waited for him to open. No reply. I knocked again and again but no one seemed to be in there as no noises were coming from inside. I sighed and was about to leave when an idea came to my mind. I went back to the receptionist and asked her to give me a spare key. She refused. But when I told her who I am and showed her a pic of me and Rye, she hesitated a bit But then eventually gave me the key. I thanked her and walked back to the room, which was exhausting. Luke had Told me not to walk too much but well, I'm not going to leave until I tell Rye that I still love him.

I went inside and yes I was right. Rye was not here. Where could he have gone at this hour of night? I decided to wait for him as I made myself comfortable on his bed.

After a few minutes, my eyelids started to drop and I fell into a light sleep.

~

I woke up after a few hours, to the sound of a key turning and then the door opening. I got up, happy to finally tell Rye everything. But my smile was wiped off my face when I saw Rye stumbling to the bedroom, stinking of alcohol. His shirt was wrinkled and the top buttons were undone. His Hair were dishelved and Eyes were red and swollen.

"R-rye? Are you drunk?" I asked in a disbelieving tone.

"H-huh? Oh You again. Why are you everywheree?" He slurred as he stumbled to the couch.

"Ryan It's me, Andy--"

"ANDY.. I know you're Andy.. You are everywhere.. In my mind, In my house, in this hotel, in the club, you were even in the place of the girl I fucked. I screamed your name so she slapped me hahaha" He said, laughing like a crazy person.