I'm going to make your life hell

Rye's POV

Empty. Sad. Angry. Betrayed. That's how I feel right now.
Literally A few minutes ago, my dad came in and told me the worst news of my life.

Flashback

I am getting ready for the big day. Right now my hair was being styled and at the same time my make up was being done. I was really happy. Today is my wedding and I am actually happy. I never wanted to marry someone. The idea of marriage just seemed pretty useless to me. But I knew I had to marry someone one day. Because some day I'll be a king and I'll need someone to support me and accompany me. I don't need anybody but my dad and mum and everyone else says it's a tradition I have to maintain. Huh. Ridiculous Right?
So I was not so happy when my dad told me that my marriage has been fixed with Prince of England.
I thought maybe I could talk him out of this marriage so I could postpone this wedding thing a little longer.
But when I met him. Brooklyn Avraam Tomlinson.

(I love this pic 😍)

(I love this pic 😍)

I actually liked him. He was not posh and arrogant like most royal people. He was a real sweetheart. And we became friends really fast. I felt that this marriage will be more bearable now. And Brook was really beautiful. I've never met his other siblings but people say that The Tomlinson siblings are the definition of beauty.
With the passage of time, I liked Brook more and more. And eventually I fell in love with him. Or so I thought.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice my dad coming into my room.
"Can you all please leave us alone for sometime? I need to speak to my son"
My dad said. He sounded very angry.
"Yes Sir" Everyone left the room.
"What's wrong dad?" I asked, quite worried.
"King Daniel sent a message.Brooklyn has run away from his home" My dad said in a heavy voice.
"W.. What?" My world came crashing down. Why would Brook Run? Where would he have gone?
"No no no He couldn't have just left. He CAN'T. We love each other. Why would he do that? I can't believe it." I said shaking my head.
"He did Ryan. And his family said that he left a letter to them saying he loved someone else and had run away." My dad explained.
"What?" I didn't know what to think. What about all the times we said we loved each other? Did it mean nothing to him?
I sat down on my bed. Not knowing what to think and how to react.
"So now the marriage is cancelled? What about the deal? And what about all the people who are coming to the wedding? And what about the media dad??" I looked at my dad.
"Actually.. The Tomlinsons have proposed something else. They said they created this problem so now they have also proposed a solution to this problem" Dad Explained.
"What now??" I said rubbing my eyes.
"They have another son. Brooklyn's twin brother. They said you can marry him instead of Brooklyn. In this way the deal won't be effected in any way. And the media and other people doesn't know which one of the twins is getting married. So it's a good solution and a win win situation." Dad said looking a little more calm now.
"What the Fuck?? Do I look like a fucking puppet?? Whom you can toss wherever you want??" I shouted.
"Language Ryan. And yes you're a puppet of this kingdom. You have to do what's best for this kingdom and for the sake of your country. You're going to be a king in few months and you have to act like one. Duty comes first than your own desires boy." My dad said strictly.
"But you can't make me marry someone I don't even know. Heck I didn't even know Brook had a twin brother for God's sake." I said exasperated.
"You have to Marry him Ryan. Whether you like it or not. And that's final. Get ready. The wedding is in a few hours." He said leaving the room.
I collapsed on my bed, tired.

End of Flashback

I was currently sitting on my bed thinking of my miserable life when, Chloe, my personal maid came in and said that it's time to go.

(Chloe- she's so pretty Right?😍)

"I'll be down in a min. You can go" I said to her. She nodded and left.
I went to the mirror and looked at myself.
I would've never thought that I would be this sad on my own wedding. I always thought I would be careless and uninterested. But when Brook came along, I looked forward to what I had imagined to be a happy day. But well, shit does happen in life.
If Brook didn't want to marry me, he could've just told me. So i didn't have to be so miserable right now.
I don't even know this guy I'm going to marry. I don't even know his name. I just hope he is not a lying and deceiving bitch like Brooklyn.
Yeah I know I'm being very rude and harsh but I've been just betrayed by someone I thought I Loved.
I fix my hair and tie and exited the room.
I'm going to make your life hell Brooklyn's Brother.

~~

Okay so a quick update from Rye's point of view. Lots of swearing in this chapter. Oops 😂 (Hi)
Yeah so next update will be up tomorrow hopefully. Enjoy.

-VanishalovesLarry 💫