Flashback

"I'll miss you so much, angel. I don't wanna leave you alone. But I have no other choice." I whispered sadly to my five months old son, Javier.

"Rye, He is not alone. We all are here. Me, Lottie, Dad, Mikey and even Jack cares so much about Javier. Don't worry, He'll be fine." I turned around to see Brook leaning against the door.

"Yeah, I just.. It's hard for me, you know. But I trust you all. I know my son is safe with all of you." I said, giving him a small smile as he Smiled back.

"Okay, Now stop being an over dramatic sap. That's not the Ryan Beaumont I know." He said teasingly as I laughed and handed Javier over to him.

Brook has done so much for me, even when I was an absolute asshole to him in the past. And I would always be thankful for everything he has done for me and my son.

I took a deep breath and enveloped him in a light hug, so I wouldn't hurt Javier in the process. He stiffened at first before relaxing in my arms.

"Thank you so much, Brook. For everything you have done." I turned my head a little to whisper in his ear, my lips almost brushing his cheek.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know I'm the most amazing person ever. So no need to thank me. Now Get away before Jack sees--" He said jokingly before realizing He basically told me that Jack will get jealous. His eyes were wide and He looked really embarassed.

I just gave him a knowing smirk before kissing Javier's head for the last time and jogging towards my car.

End of Flashback

I looked towards Andy who was still on the floor, crying. Does he really think that I'd cheat on him? Even After everything we've been through?

I took a deep breath before kneeling down beside him. I tried to place my hand on his knee but he slapped it away, soft sobs escaping his lips. I sighed before mustering up the courage to speak, because Honestly, It broke my heart to see him cry because of me.

"Baby? Everything you think about me and Brook.. having an affair behind your back.. It's not true, Andy. And please, Listen to me first before you accuse me of lying." I said, a bit more firmly when I saw him opening his mouth to interupt me.

"Do you seriously think that I'll cheat on you, Andy? No, Scratch that. Do you think Brook and I will ever betray you like that? No, Andy. I get why you don't trust me because I know I've done some stupid shit in the past. But Brook is your brother, Andy. He has done nothing but try to protect you and his family from danger. You want to know why I left Javier with Brook? Because Javier lives with your family." Andy looked up at me with a shocked expression.

"When you were taken to Winchester for your treatment, I was heartbroken. I wasn't in the condition  to take care of Javier. And frankly, Neither I knew how to do that nor I wanted to take care of a child at that time. So Dan, your father, suggested that Javier should live here in England with them. Obviously I couldn't stay here forever because I have my own duties as the Prince of Spain. So I had to leave eventually, and I had no choice but to leave Javier with your family. Brooklyn took care of our son in our absence, along with Mikey, Lottie and Jack. Because to be honest, I was a shit father. And even though I've gotten better, I am still not the 'perfect Dad'." I explained as Andy looked at me with wide eyes. He had stopped crying but I could see fresh tears forming in his eyes.

"And besides, Brook has found someone else now. And They are perfect for each other. We are just good friends now. But He has helped me a lot and I'll always be thankful for everything he has done for me. Even though, He is annoying as fuck, sometimes." Andy giggled through tears, which made me smile. It is so good to finally see my baby smiling.