Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?

You walked inside of your empty apartment stumbling. You and a few friends had went out and had way too many drinks.

"Thanos!" You call out his name.

You look to your wrist, seeing the time from your 25,000 dollar Rolex that was gifted to you from your boyfriend. 3:48AM. He's most likely sleep you thought.  That was until I heard noises coming from upstairs. Knowing yourself and how clumsy you are, you take off your heels and hold them.

"Hello?" You called once again.

THUMP!

It sounded like something was slamming against the wall. You begin to race upstairs, putting your hair up into a bun. You stop as you reach the top of the staircase seeing clothes scattered all around, leaving a trail to you guy's bedroom at the far end of the hallway. You notice the bedroom door was cracked as well. Clinching your fist, you felt your body become hot, quietly approaching the door.

You take a peak inside..

"Fuck you feel so good" you hear his voice moan, feeling your heart shatter.

"I'm about to-"

"BE A DEAD SON OF A BITCH!" You barge in throwing your heels at the back of the bitch head.

He quickly throws her off covering himself with the satin sheets.

"Y/N" He begins to stutter.

"I-I-I can e-explain"

"E-e-e , shut the fuck up!" You mimic him.

"I leave for one night with my friends and you can't manage to keep your dick out of some turtle tank pussy smelling ass hoe!" You curse him out.

"Sh-"

"Shut the fuck up before I rip that big ass chin off your fucking face!".

As you were talking you see her trying to crawl into the bathroom. You throw your other heel at her head.

"I think the fuck not!"

You walk over grabbing her by her hair, yanking her back.

"Fuck!" Another voice yells.

You jump back looking around.

"There's a guy here too?" You look at Thanos still covered up in the bed.

"I am that guy" he pushes the hair out of his face.

Your jaw dropped, you look to Thanos.

"Baby, I can explain." He says reaching out to you.

"Please do" you fold your arms.

"See, we- uhm."

"I'm Loki by the way." He interrupts.

"Shut up" we both say to him.

"Anyways, Loki and I. We've known each other for a while now. He's helped me with a lot of things and I've also helped him and-"

"We're fucking. It's been a few months now, and by the way your bath robe is so soft, we're did you get it?" Loki interrupts again.

You scoff, you were speechless to whay you were being told.

"Is this true?" You look to Thanos.

Be puts his head down in shame, nodding his head.

"So what are you? Do you like men now or-"

"He likes both." Loki says.

"Well uh-" you cough.

"Please Y/N, I want you. I want you both. Please understand." Thanos begs you. He walks over getting on his knees

You take a look at Loki. I mean he isn't bad looking at all, he was actually very attractive. Seeing the both of them naked actually turned you on.

You remove the straps from your shirt slowly looking at them both.

"Kneel before me." You say.

Loki crawls on his knees to you. You pull your skirt down revealing your freshly waxed pussy, speeding your legs.

"Eat up." You say.

They both shove their faces into your wet throbbing vagina, flicking their tongues in different motions. You place each hand on their heads, pushing. Thanos flickered his tongue around your clit while Loki slurped the dripping juices. You tilt your head back moaning.

"Fuck."

They both get up, Loki bends you over in front of him. You shove his big pink sausage inside of your mouth, while Thanos shoved his cock inside of your tight little bootyhole. Thanos thrusted his hips, while you were slobbing on Lokis Knob, all going at the same pace.
You were going in on that dick, sucking his shit like you were giving it CPR. Thanos was mixing the insides of your bootyhole like gravy too.
"I'm about to cum" Loki says grabbing my bun, pulling it.

"Give me a facial daddy" you say with your mouth wide open.

He slaps his dick on the tip of your tongue, his dick was like a machine gun, shooting cum all over my face and mouth.  The taste of it made me even wetter.

Thanos pulls himself out, kissing you. You two exchange Lokis cum, as Loki rubs your shoulders.

"I can get used to this." He whispers.

Hey Thanhoes ! Sorry for a late update and short chapter. I've been busy dealing with school and shit. But I hope you hoes enjoyed. BTW y'all been showing ya girl mad love and I really do appreciate it.

Xoxo

- Thanmuva