304

A special smutt for Choloe...

You were broke, in and out of motels, hitch hiking city to city. To others, living this way was a nightmare, but for you it wasn't. It was an adventure, meeting new people, discovering new places.

You stood at the corner of Smokey Ave wearing my latex thigh high boots, booty shorts, and a red latex crop top. A car pulls over to the side, you approach the passenger side, the man rolls down the window. You were amazed by his looks, soft purple skin, to die for cheek bones, the most beautiful eyes, and a thick body.

"Looking for some fun?" You say leaning over.

He smirks unlocking the car door.

"Get in" he says, his voice was so deep it made chills run down your spine.

"So where we goin?" You ask chewing your bubble gum.

"For a ride" he says pulling down his pants releasing his massive purple hard cock. You pull your hair into a high bun, pucking your lips. You lean over rubbing it slowly, placing kisses on his the tip. He puts his hands on your head pushing it down, forcing it inside of your mouth. You moan rubbing your pierced nipples in circular motion. Bobbing your head.

He swerves.

"Fuck" he groans.

Every time you went down on his warm hard rock purple pole you gagged. Your eyes began to water. "Fuck big daddy" you moan. He pulled over parking the car.

"Get on top" he tells you sliding his pants down. You remove your shorts letting your throbbing wet tight pussy breath. You climb on top of his lap sliding down on it. You release a soft moan.

You start off going slow later picking up the pace. He was holding your hips as you rocked his body. You let your hair down letting it fall down to the middle of your back.

"Fuck me daddy , fuck me daddy" you said bouncing.

You were going crazy on the dick. A proud Hoe you were. He pulled down your crop top motor boating your big titties. Clapping them both together.

"So juicy" he says.

He flicked his tongue on your nipple causing you to get even more wetter.

"Got milk?" He ask before sucking the soul of your titties . You were shook.

He opens the car door "Come on" he says picking you up carefully managing getting out the car. He bends you over the hood and starts fucking you. Your titties bounced making a loud clapping noise.

"Fuck this pussy boy, fuck it" you screamed

"You like daddy dick?" He says in your eAr

"I love daddy dick"

He wraps your hair into his hands pulling your head back. His other hand going up your spine making its way to your neck choking you. You moan so loud it echoed.

"You filthy slut" he popped your mouth accidentally knocking you down. You hold your facing turning to him.

"Is that all you got" you said licking the blood from the side of your lip.

You got up jumping into his arms wrapping your legs  around him. He thrust himself back into you scrambling your guts like eggs.

"Cum you little bitch" you said slapping him

"Yeah you want me to slut ?" He says

"Cum you big purple dinosaur "

He holds you tighter cumming inside your dripping wet coochie.

"That was great" you say

"I'll grab my wallet" he says

Sorry for the late update thanhoes . I hope you like the chapter 🥰