Tenessee Whiskey

It was one of those nights. Actually it was one of those days... You were tired, stressed and literally a mess. Hanging out at the bar all alone drinking the night away. You were still in your work clothes and your hair was in a messy bun with strands all over. "Another one" you slam the shot glass down on the bar counter. You spin your stool around humming the lyrics to the song playing. You watched as the men in front of you played pool. One of them in particular caught your eye. He had to be tall as a light pole, as purple as the dildo you kept on your nightstand, biceps that flexed on their own Everytime he moved. He was a sexy piece of cake you were craving. You spin taking the shot winking to the bartender "wish me luck" you say before making your towards them.

"Well well look here" his friend says checking you out.

"Mind if I play?" You ask all innocent.

"I don't know, Thanos what do you think. Should we let her in?" He turned back looking to his friend.

Thanos. That was the name of the man who was going to pound my walls until they collapsed. He looked at me giving me a light smirk.

"Sure."

I felt my pussycats lips quiver to the response .

"Do you know how to play?" His irrelevant friend asked trying to scoot closer to me.

"Actually" I walk over to Thanos grabbing the pool stick.

"I was hoping he could teach me." I say biting my lip.

Just looking at him I was already getting turned on.

"Him?"

"Yeah, he looks like he's really good and knows what he's doing.".

He chuckled nodding his head "yeah alright.".

30 minutes in and you managed to get rid of his annoying friend, whatever dudes name was.

"So you gotta girl" you ask

"No but I have my eye out on someone." He says winking.

"She must be something" you say leaning against the pool table.

He leans into your ear saying "I would like to see what she looks like under all that clothing she has on".

"Meet her in the bathroom and find out" you say walking away.

You sat on top of the counter of the sink, he walks in locking the bathroom door. Before you could get up he throws himself on you making out with you.
His hands running up your shirt gripping your firm breast. You moan. You unzip your pants pulling them down. "I want to taste you" he says. He spreads your legs apart going down licking your clit before biting it. "Sss" you hiss in pleasure. He spits and goes to work eating your fat cat with a hint of roast beef like it was his last meal. He pulls you closer to him spreading your cheeks and sticking his tongue where the sun don't shine. You bite your lip moaning clinching your bootyhole. He takes his finger sucking it before shoving it up your ass. "Mmm tight bussy " he says thrusting it in and out. His fingers were so big and purple. They reminded you of eggplants. He pulls his finger out and sucks on it. He was nasty and you loved it. He pulled down his pants whipping out his throbbing hard purple cock and shoving it deep in your bootyhole. "Damn" you moan slapping your hand on the counter. He held onto your hips while he thrusted in and out of you. He was sweating and breathing so hard you could feel the heat of his breath burning your skin and melting your makeup off. "Huh huh huh" he moaned slamming harder into that ass. Stretching and ripping and bussy. "Bust inside of me with that fat dick daddy" you tell him digging your nails into his arms. "Ima fuck yo shit up like the IRS baby" he said going harder. You two moan. "I'm almost there" he yells with sweat dripping on you. "Come on daddy gimmie that fat ass nut" you cheer him on. He bites his lip and raises his brow "Ohhh shit" he lets out nutting in your ass. He pulls out and leans against the counter beside you catching his breath. "That was great" you say. "Yea-" a toilet flushes. You both turn your heads noticing someone coming out the stall. "My bad , just pretend I'm not here " the man says holding a bagel in his hand walking out.