Chapter 1

-Izuku Midoriya's POV-

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I open my eyes and turn off my alarm clock. I sluggishly get out of bed and get my school uniform. I walk to my bathroom and brush my hair, teeth, wash my face, and put on my uniform for school. I walk out of my bathroom, down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast. "oh, hello my little hero! How was your sleep?" I smile at her "good mom how about yours?" My mom walked over to the table and sat down with her and my food, i sit down as well. "well my sleep was great and remember today you are going to get dorm rooms from the school, did you get your luggage?""yeah it's on the couch" the reason why we are getting dorms is because to keep the kids safe since the League of Villains had their last attack of kidnaping students while they were going home so the school decided on dorms so the kids can be protected. I ate my breakfast and washed the dish since i wasn't in a rush for school after all i still have about 15 minutes left. I walk over to my mom and hug her knowing i will not see her the rest of the school year. I grab my luggage and walk out the door saying bye. I walked down the sidewalk towards the bus stop when I see someone and walk up to them. It was a male with spiky blonde hair, red colored eyes. "oh hey Kacchan! Are you excited about the droms? Wonder what roomates i'll get!""I don't care, now fuck off shitnerd before i explode you!" He walked away, wonder why he's in a bad mood today? Hopefully i don't get to be one of his roomates unless i want to die. I trot away hoping i get good roommates.

                                                                        -Katsuki's POV-                                                                                                              

I was walking to the bus stop when that shitrag came up to me "oh hey Kacchan! Are you excited about the droms? Wonder what roomates i'll get!" Fuck he's cute "I don't care, now fuck off shitnerd before i explode you!" I see him trot down to the bus stop, WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE???? I walk to the bus stop and get in the bus for school. I hope i can be Deku's roommate so i can keep an eye on him since that half n half bastard has been getting close to him. Beside's Deku is mine and only mine no one can touch him, talk to him, be close to him or breath the same air as him because he is mine and mine only! the bus stopped and i got off the bus and walked to school as I see Uraraka hugging him and Lida right next to the two. It gets my blood boiling just seeing that gravity bitch touching deku! but I ignore it knowing it would look suspicious if I acted like that so i stay quiet and walk to my class.