AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heeeeey~

Did y'all watch the 3-day concert in seoul? 'Cause I did and I cried so hard last night. The moment Tzuyu cried, my eyes became a faucet. I don't know but maybe because we, ONCEs, rarely see Tzuyu cry on and off cam and on stage. I mean, I guess I only saw her cry only 2 times. One, when she was with Jeongyeon in a show. She cried because she remembered her mother's cooking. Second, last year's concert. Last night, she cried again. Uwu. I wanna hug and comfort her so bad.

But I'm not in korea and I only watched the concert in periscope. I admire those who streamed the whole concert. They risked their safety or their chance to enjoy the concert even though they know that they might get caught by the guard that was patrolling.

Anyways, that's now what I'm here for. I just y'all to know how emotional I was last night.

Moving on!

I'm actually here for you guys... Gays... Guys to know that I will update not about the actual plot but I'll update the last episode of SaTzu shorts on book 2. I still don't know if I should have SaTzu shorts on book 3.

When?

On Friday, May 25.

Why?

There are two reasons:

1. IT'S SATZU'S DAY FTW (I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT)

2. It's my first anniversary as a ONCE! (YEY EVEN THOUGH MY VERY FIRST SHIP WAS JEONGTZU ASDFGHJKL)

The last episode of SaTzu shorts will be about a song from the tracklist of my very favorite movie. Close to La la land but no, it's not la la land. I'm still thinking if it will be angst since the song is angsty. Lol.

That's all. Haha

P.S

I'm praying so hard to GodJihyo that if there will be no Twiceland Zone 2 this year in Philippines, then I wish here will be a Twiceland Zone 3 here. Amen

Ciao~

-WinterArchery