"How I'm breaking while you fall asleep"

CHAPTER 1

TZUYU

"You should eat fruits also, Sana." Mina said while I'm here, outside Sana's room

"I'm already full, Minari~" Sana whined and I chuckled bitterly

I miss her.

Dahyunnie might get mad if I show myself to her so this is okay for me now. Mina asked Dahyun to allow me just to be outside Sana's room with a disguise on and I'm grateful that Dahyun is kind enough to say yes.

"Thank you, unnie." I smiled and she patted my shoulder before she walked away

I'm currently leaning in the white wall, listening to Sana's sweet voice. I'm wearing casual clothes with a black mask and cap. Hearing my squirrel laugh stings my heart. I don't think I can make her laugh like that.

Dahyun always makes her laugh like that while I always make her cry. I can see the difference now. Maybe they are both destined to be together. Tears roll down my cheeks, making my mask wet. I immediately wiped it when I heard footsteps. I stood up straight and looked at the door.

Mina and Chaeyoung went out, "Let's go, Tzuyu." Mina-unnie whispered

"Bye, Dahyun! See you." Chaeyoung said and she closed the door.

We started to walk away from Sana's room. It hurts to walk away but I have to. I'm a masochist. I'm already hurting in the inside yet I'm still yearning for her touch, voice and everything about her. How can I possibly move on from this?

"Did you gave her the bouquet of flowers and the basket of fruits?" I asked, I always buy one everyday.

"Of course, Tzuyu. Why would we not give it to her?" I shrugged

Chaeyoung patted my shoulder, "Don't worry. We can help you win her back. She knows that Dahyun has feelings for her so maybe she could use her to move on from you. But she always ask about your whereabouts. How would you two possibly move on?"

Exactly.

"I'll just go with the flow. I understand Dahyunnie. She just wants to protect and take care of Sana. She was so scared and worried to what happened to Sana a few days ago."

I sighed heavily. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should go somewhere far away from here with my unnies so I can clear my mind from all these chaos.

"Why are you giving up so easily, Tzuyu?"

I looked at them curiously because they stopped walking. Suddenly, Chaeyoung shook my whole body so hard that I'm getting real dizzy

"S-Stop,Chaeyoung! I-I might p-puke!"

Gladly she stopped, "I have my own reason to give up. If we are not destined, then I won't fight anymore. Beside... Sana seems genuinely happy with Dahyunnie..."

I was about to continue on walking but Mina unnie slapped my left cheek. It stings. What's with these gays and they are doing this to me? I'm already broken and hurt.

I held my reddened cheek and looked at Mina unnie with widened eyes. She has her arms crossed in front of her chest and she looks so disappointed.

"That's for giving up so easily. Rewrite the stars, Tzuyu-ya. It's not over yet. Fight while you still can or else I'll slap you again."

I sighed once again and slipped my hands inside the pockets of my jeans. I don't know where did they get this energy and this kind of determination but I know that they are helping me out. I'm actually confused because I was expecting them to help me move on but it;s the other way around. They are helping me to claim and fight for Sana.