"carry me." i said, and held my arms out. he rolled his eyes, picked me up, and carried me out the car up to our hotel room.

he got to the room, and put me down. he put his
hotel card into the slot, making the door open.

we walked inside. everyone was already in there sleeping.

"there's only one bed left." i said. "and, someone's in it."

"nasir's in it." he said. "come on mane, don't act like we ain't sleep together the other day."

"you making it seem like we fu— nevermind." i mumbled. "imma change."

i grabbed some pajamas from my suitcase, and went into the bathroom.

i changed into them, and walked back out. i got onto the bed with glizzy and nasir, and went back to sleep.

➳➳➳

z i o n .

it was around eight in the morning, and we were getting ready to go.

kenzie, amanda, nasir, kim, and jaylen were all still sound asleep.

i gave kenzie a kiss on her forehead.

"i love you." she mumbled with her eyes closed.

probably talking in her sleep again.

but, that made me wonder if she still truly did love me. even though i put her through hell and back.

nah, i'm trippin'.

"glizzy, lets go." nahmir whisper-yelled.

"aiight, hold up." i whispered back, and grabbed my gun.

➳➳➳

k e n z i e .

i woke up, and everyone but kim, amanda, nasir, and jaylen were gone.

they took al and kamari? lord, i'm gonna beat the shit outta all of them.

everyone was still asleep. i closed my eyes again, and went back to sleep.

➳➳➳

"KENZIE!" i heard kim scream.

"what?!" i groaned, i opened my eyes to see tears falling from hers.

"nahmir in the hospital!" she exclaimed. "they fuckin' shot him!"

and my whole heart dropped.

i knew something bad was gonna fucking happen out here.

"l-let's go." was all i could say. i picked up nasir, and amanda grabbed jaylen.

i put nasir in his carseat, and amanda put jaylen in his car seat.

i got into the drivers seat, and drove off.

"put the name of the hospital in the gps." i said, trying to fight back the tears that were about to fall down.

kim did what she was told.

➳➳➳

we walked into the hospital, and i walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"i'm here to see nicholas simmons." i said.

"okay, hold on please." she said, and started to type in the computer.

"i'm sorry." she said. "he's undergoing surgery right now, so we can't let you see him. but, you could wait until he's done in the waiting room." she continued, and pointed to the waiting room.

"o-okay, thank you." i said, and walked towards the waiting room. kim, and amanda followed.

we opened the doors to reveal glizzy, jay, manny, kamari, al, and cordae sitting there with their heads in their hands.

"i told you this shit was gone go wrong!" i yelled at all of them.

"we know." they all mumbled at the same time, and sighed.

i sat next to glizzy, tears rolled down my face.

"kenzie, stop." he said, and looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "he gone be okay."

"promise?" i asked.

"yeah, i promise." he replied, and held my hand. "jus' stop cryin'. i hate seein' you cry." he said, and wiped the tears off of my face.

"o-okay." i stuttered, and sniffled. i laid my head on his shoulder, and he rubbed my back.

all we could do is wait.

➳➳➳

- aw. 💔
- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiara 🤤✨ .