Meeting her

Everyone who is reading This, tune in because what you are reading now is based on a true story in Alberta, Canada. I hope everyone enjoys. Let's get to the story!

Being friends with Arianna could be very difficult. You see that girl up there, yep that is a real picture of her. She looks nice, beautiful, and sweet, but is she. Well let me explain to you guys how we became friends. My dad is a Canadian rapper and he pretty much let's me do everything I want but if it's bad he also let's me do it because he says,"If you are out there doing something your not supposed to be doing, you'll learn from you mistakes like I did." And he just leaves it like that.

Of course I ask him where ever I go, so I asked him," Could I go to the liquor store to get some snacks." "Of course you can go ahead um..." He pauses and starts patting his body and digs in his pocket to grab his wallet. He pulls out his Debit card then tells me," Here get whatever you want ok." "Ok thanks dad love you,"I say to him then kiss him on the cheek. "I love you to princess," He says back.

"DADDD,"I said annoyed then laughed. "Ok Ok," he said sarcastic. I smile.I grab my phone and the keys to the house. I take the elevator down from the 2nd floor to the first floor. I hate the fucking stairs.

I take a uber because I think my dad's driver is a perv. I get to the liquor store and get some snacks. I was thinking about watching American dad when I got back home. I see a pretty girl with Brown hair and hazel eyes walking through the chip isle then grabs some hot Cheetos. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back.

     I see her walk to the counter and she has a older guy next to her that looks like he's in his late fourties. She says to the cashier," Um my grandpa wants to buy Absolute Vodka and my chips." The cashier looks at the older guy and says "I.D. please." He pulls out his I.D. and the cashier says," 48.99." He pulls out a 100 dollar bill and says,"Keep the change."

    The girl smiled at him and the older guy smirked at her. I put down all the snacks in my hand and go outside to be noisy. She opens the Vodka and drinks straight from the bottle. She looked way to young to be drinking Vodka. I wanted to know how she got away with this.

     I walk outside and ask her amazed,"How did you do that." "I'm just a bad bitch how about You,"She says and hands me the bottle of Vodka. I deny it and say,"Oh no I'm not a drinker." "Come on try it. You might like it,"She says then smiles at me. "No seriously it's Ok,"I deny again.   

     "Come on don't be such a pussy,"She said being blunt.
I never got called a pussy before so I took the big bottle of Vodka from her and take five big gulped of it. I shut my eyes very tight because it was so strong. "Damn that was good,"She stated. "It's so strong,"I said biting my lip.
"What's your name,"she asked me.

      "Janylah,"I state. "Hi I'm Arianna you wanna come over my house I've got friends there that you could meet," She said smiling."We just met how could you trust someone like that,"I asked confused. She walks closer to me and digs her finger under my bra strap and starts to move her finger up and down under my bra,"You just seem trust worthy,"She says now touching my boob.

    She was turning me on. But I was straight ,"Ok," I said biting my lip. She smiles at me then starts making out with me. When she releases the kiss she looks at me in the eyes while raising one eye brow and whispers ,"You'll enjoy it trust me."